Sign in to follow this  
Pluto7777

FSLabs User manuals

I bought FSlabs A320 a week ago, but it messed up my entire sim... it took me 4 hrs to delete and get my sim running again. Maybe it was not only caused by A320 but possibly by FS Spotlights that also was suggested to install, wich i did...  Unfortunatly i did not make copies of the user manuals that seems to be reachable only after installing binaries file. At this point i am scanning the forums and posts and will wait until i am very convinced that the latest version is working for 100%.  In the mean time i want  to study the manuals...but that seems to be a problem. FSLabs is not sending copies, not even PM to customers.

Posting seems to be not allowed due to copyrights (altough 3000 page manuals from Airbus are being posted everywhere ...LOL...) So before taking my last option, any suggestions ? My last option is to install temporarily P3D on my laptop, install FS LabsA320, extract manuals, and then delete again...

Take the last option - it is easier. Any requests for copyrighted material on Avsim are against our TOS.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors