Sign in to follow this  
wrightt80

Any taxi2gate KMCO P3D V3 install guide?

Run the installer T2G_KMCO.exe.,  See also their website or your simMarket account for updates.

Dan Downs KCRP

Run the installer T2G_KMCO.exe.,  See also their website or your simMarket account for updates.

I didn't think T2G had installers for KMCO p3d v3

I don't own it yet and wanted to see if there is a simple way to install it

I don't remember what I had to do.  Sometimes, all you need to do is put a fsx.exe file of zero size in the P3D root directory and I think that is the case here. It wasn't hard to figure out, otherwise I would have had made note in my airport scenery list.

Dan Downs KCRP

Sometimes, all you need to do is put a fsx.exe file of zero size in the P3D root directory

1) Run the installer

2) add a new empty folder and rename it fsx.exe

3) Place that folder in C:/program files (x86) Lockheed Martin

Is it this easy? I always seem to mess up these type of things!

You are making it too complicated.  Do not create a new folder. Before running the installer, go to your P3D root folder and add a fsx.exe file of zero length.  Easy way to to this is right mouse click select from context menu New Text File.  Name it fsx.txt then rename to fsx.exe.  Now run installer and point it to your P3D.

Dan Downs KCRP

Easy way to to this is right mouse click select from context menu New Text File.  Name it fsx.txt then rename to fsx.exe.

I don't know where to find select from context menu New Text File

I don't know where to find select from context menu New Text File

Uhhh... this is a basic Windows thing, been around decades.  Open the root P3D folder and click on white space on the right side where files are listed. Now click the right mouse button. Select New Text Document from menu.

Dan Downs KCRP

Got it working! Thanks for your help Dan! For anybody else trying to install T2G KMCO into P3D V3 its very simple. Follow this

Before running the installer, go to your P3D root folder and add a fsx.exe file of zero length. Easy way to to this is right mouse click select from context menu New Text File. Name it fsx.txt then rename to fsx.exe. Now run installer and point it to your P3D.

Make sure after starting P3D V3 go to world then scenery library and add area. This is all explained in the install instructions from T2G!

I never reinstalled my T2G KMCO on my new system but seem to recall there was an issue with there not being any runway lighting when I tried it in P3D a while back.  Can anyone confirm this?

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

I never reinstalled my T2G KMCO on my new system but seem to recall there was an issue with there not being any runway lighting when I tried it in P3D a while back.  Can anyone confirm this?

This is correct. The majority of the night lighting does not work. No taxiway edge lighting, No approach lighting system. Only runway 35L/17R had runway edge and center line lighting. The terminal has lighting as do the taxiway signs.

i installed it awhile back but it had some serious performance issues. It just wasnt optimized. I wonder why they never updated it for p3d v3.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

There are two patches for KMCO from T2G.  Make sure you get those and that should fix all the problems.  It is a nice airport scenery.  Much better than the Blueprint I used to have there.

Dan Downs KCRP

There are two patches for KMCO from T2G.  Make sure you get those and that should fix all the problems.  It is a nice airport scenery.  Much better than the Blueprint I used to have there.

for fsx or p3d? The scenery worked flawlessly when i was running fsx. When i switched to p3d, the performance went south. Are you saying these patches fix the issues in p3d?

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

On 1/26/2017 at 10:10 PM, downscc said:

Are these patches supposed to fix the night lighting or the performance issues? Can someone with P3D v3.4 confirm that the night lighting works fine (after the patches) or is it still broken?

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD