Sign in to follow this  
Mr.midnight

Flightplans not showing up

Hello folks again, love this program, I'm wanting to know why show flightplan is greyed out. In fact on the second bar all is greyed out associated with flight plans. Did I turn off something or made a wrong move.

Thx...RobertC

Hi Robert,

you have to set departure and destination first. Then you can calculate or manually edit the plan.

Right click on an airport in the map or in the search result table and select "Set as departure" and  "Set as destination" for another. This will give you a plan with a direct connection and all these buttons will be enabled.

Alex

Edited by albar965

Thx for the reply, that helps, but what i mean to say is that after i create a flightplan from Flightsim commander and then save it. I then go over to the lil Nav computer ope flight plans, I hen choose the plan and the flight plan will show up on the map.

It has been working before, but now I'm not for sure.

I have several imported flight plans that work just fine.

I can open up other files and a flight plan will appear, just wanting to know why all of a sudden, after doing the same procedure.

Thx   RobertC 

Thank you. I just checked the plans and can reproduce it.

This seems to be a Route Finder flight plan since it contains invalid two letter region names "KK":

<ICAORegion>KK</ICAORegion>

I added a workaround for this a long time ago. No problem there.

Furthermore it contains an invalid character "&" which is not allowed at this place:

<DestinationName>Dade-Collier Trng & Transition</DestinationName>

I convert these invalid characters when creating flight plans but it s seems that Route Finder doesn't :rolleyes:. I'll try to create another workaround but I'm not sure if this is doable.

You can load the plans in a text editor and replace the "&" with an "&" or simply delete the "&" to fix this.

Alex