Sign in to follow this  
Brian Riggs

Simcheck A300 P3D v3.4

Still getting money's worth out of this one.  Most of these screens were captured over eastern France on the way to Dusseldorf.

A300_zpsw69reuuk.png

A300-4_zpseccxnkvk.png

A300-8_zpsbow4ezex.png

A300-3_zpsf4f02ziq.png

A300-2_zps0chjcpzy.png

A300-6_zps49cootno.png

A300-7_zpsqx2u9cnn.png

A300-1_zpsuuxxenjr.png

A300-5_zpsnwqcuuit.png

A300-9_zpsxpgiu68d.png

A300-10_zpsm2xw3fuk.png

Brian Riggs

PPL 2001

Nice shots!  Sadly, one plane I never picked up (though I should have).

I almost forgot I had it...installed it a few days ago and have been flying it for the past few days. It's a great plane with the fmc upgrade, works fine in p3d too (I did use the migration tool to install).

Brian Riggs

PPL 2001

Nice pics. Yup, it's a great aeroplane, people think the FSL A320 is the only really cool Airbus with great system modeling, but the Simcheck A300 is like that too.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Guest Mik75

Will it install without the EMT as well?

It caused me some problems, so I don't use it anymore.

But the Simcheck A300 is a plane I truly miss in P3D.

Wow, great shots there!

I had actually forgotten about this plane from simcheck.

Not b/c I think it's a bad product, but it was released at first without the EFIS/FMS retrofit....and I kind of totally missed it when that update was released,

I used to fly the SSW A310 extensively in FS9, and I assume the A300 is quite familiar in the cockpit.  Hmm, maybe this is my next purchase instead of the FSL A320 :P

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

Lovely shots, a really nice bird.

Wondering the same! Never bought him because of the p3d compatibility. What's the trick to install it in p3d?

Nice pics. Yup, it's a great aeroplane, people think the FSL A320 is the only really cool Airbus with great system modeling, but the Simcheck A300 is like that too.

Alan,

Thanks.

I know we've never talked before, but I just want to say that I have enjoyed reading your posts over the years, always entertaining and in-depth.  I haven't seen you posting on AVSIM in a while, it's good to see you back.

It caused me some problems, so I don't use it anymore.

But the Simcheck A300 is a plane I truly miss in P3D.

Michael,

I've never tried installing it without EMT.  I understand that you don't want to use it.  I know folks have mentioned other installations methods such as setting up an fsx directory, installing addons to the fsx directory, then migrating all of the files/folders over to P3D, but I have never tried it.  

The EMT issues I have had were with some MILVIZ aircraft.  The only other issue I've had with non-native P3D addons is with the CS 767 which always corrupts my default startup scenario. 

Bryan are you using ENVTEX? Could you please share your setting with us?

Mohamed,

Yes I am using ENVTEX, AS16 and ASCA.  I think ENVTEX has totally transformed the skies.  I'm also using PTA and the PTA P3D shaders profiles that you can download on the ENTEX site.  HDR is enabled in P3D.  

I'll try to post all of my settings as soon as I can, hopefully this evening.

Lovely shots, a really nice bird.

Wondering the same! Never bought him because of the p3d compatibility. What's the trick to install it in p3d?

Pedro,

I used EMT to install the A300 and the FMC addon.  

Brian Riggs

PPL 2001

Guest Mik75

Alan,

Thanks.

I know we've never talked before, but I just want to say that I have enjoyed reading your posts over the years, always entertaining and in-depth.  I haven't seen you posting on AVSIM in a while, it's good to see you back.

Michael,

I've never tried installing it without EMT.  I understand that you don't want to use it.  I know folks have mentioned other installations methods such as setting up an fsx directory, installing addons to the fsx directory, then migrating all of the files/folders over to P3D, but I have never tried it.  

The EMT issues I have had were with some MILVIZ aircraft.  The only other issue I've had with non-native P3D addons is with the CS 767 which always corrupts my default startup scenario. 

Mohamed,

Yes I am using ENVTEX, AS16 and ASCA.  I think ENVTEX has totally transformed the skies.  I'm also using PTA and the PTA P3D shaders profiles that you can download on the ENTEX site.  HDR is enabled in P3D.  

I'll try to post all of my settings as soon as I can, hopefully this evening.

Pedro,

I used EMT to install the A300 and the FMC addon.

Thanks a lot for the answer. I might give it a try (manual install) as the EMT messed up pretty much in my sims and OS...

Thanks a lot for the answer. I might give it a try (manual install) as the EMT messed up pretty much in my sims and OS...

That is odd that EMT messed up your install and OS, I hate to hear that, makes me cringe when I think of having to re-install everything.  It feels like a six month process to get all my addons re-installed.

Brian Riggs

PPL 2001

Alan,

Thanks.

aaaw, cheers. Nice to be back :-)

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here