Sign in to follow this  
Brian Riggs

Simcheck A300 P3D v3.4

Bryan are you using ENVTEX? Could you please share your setting with us?

Here you go...make sure you click on the image to expand it to a viewable size.  I'm also using Maxime's settings (ENVTEX .ini download) for PTA.

rTgZCgV.png

• Upvote 1

Brian Riggs

PPL 2001

I flew the A300-600R back when American had them. If I am not mistaken it was the first plane I ever flew in back in the 90's during its golden years. I really enjoyed seeing this plane. Really there was nothing like this plane and I can see nothing like it today anymore. A true iconic bird that does not get enough credit.

• Like 1

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Very nice screenshots.  I'm going to have to get mine out now, and install it in P3D after seeing those.

I wonder why Simcheck never made anything else?

Here you go...make sure you click on the image to expand it to a viewable size.  I'm also using Maxime's settings (ENVTEX .ini download) for PTA.

rTgZCgV.png

Thanks a lot Brian! i wish you a nice weekend :)

Thanks a lot Brian! i wish you a nice weekend :)

No problem, Let me know If you have all the settings you need. Good weekend to you as well.

Very nice screenshots.  I'm going to have to get mine out now, and install it in P3D after seeing those.

I wonder why Simcheck never made anything else?

It used to be heavy on the frames on my old system so I never really flew it much at all in FSX. With a much newer rig and P3D it's as fun to fly as any big jet. I've been busy updating all of my European airports with a lot of the new releases lately and this jet has performed well at the big ones I've tested so far.

I think the FMC upgrade is a great addition too.

Brian Riggs

PPL 2001

I flew the A300-600R back when American had them. If I am not mistaken it was the first plane I ever flew in back in the 90's during its golden years. I really enjoyed seeing this plane. Really there was nothing like this plane and I can see nothing like it today anymore. A true iconic bird that does not get enough credit.

Big difference between this one and the heavies of today. I really like the look of the plane and I still see them from time to time in the form of Fedex or UPS at the local airfield. Hate to lose it when the next form of P3D is released, assuming it won't be compatible with the next version.

• Upvote 1

Brian Riggs

PPL 2001

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 3:37 AM, Brian Riggs said:

I almost forgot I had it...installed it a few days ago and have been flying it for the past few days. It's a great plane with the fmc upgrade, works fine in p3d too (I did use the migration tool to install).

I too have installed the A300 in P3D v3.4 and have one minor issue that the fin does not display in the scenario screen if you select an aircraft livery. Do you have this issue or did you find a way to display the full aircraft in the scenario screen?

Great plane and shots really!

But I don't know this plane has FMC but only old civas system. Is it a separate update or included in the main aircraft?

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

On 7/14/2018 at 10:11 AM, riccardo74 said:

Great plane and shots really!

But I don't know this plane has FMC but only old civas system. Is it a separate update or included in the main aircraft?

Yes, the FMC was a separate addon.  Still available on Simmarket.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Thanks so much Bill.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Brian,

Thank you for posting these shots and the other information you have provided.

I am having difficulty trying to get the FMC Update installation to work. I am running P3DV3 and using the Flight Estonia Migration Tool (I assume when you write "EMT" this is what you are referring to).

The A300 installs and runs without problem; but the FMC Update installs but does not appear in the aircraft (I ran the Texture Tool as directed by the FMC Update user guide; I assume this is to install necessary .NET versions).

Any suggestions/tips that I might have overlooked to get the FMC Update to function?

Thanks

Eric Dziura