Sign in to follow this  
jspringe

There was an issue contacting our servers

I can not start Chase Plane when your servers are down (your servers are down right now [0500z midnight EST] -- or something in the path from my isp to your servers is down).  I am able to get to all other sites I have tested right now including, obviously, AVSIM).

Also, even if in cases where users internet connections were down, we would not be able to use Chase Plane.

If not already in the plans, please consider caching profiles locally to make Chase Plane usable in cases of network failure.

Thanks!

Hi Jason,

We have in our plans to offer an offline version when the testing phase will be over. Regarding your issue I can confirm that our servers are all up and running and that no outtage were recorded. Could you verify if you have access to fsfxpackages.com from your pc? I would recommand to reboot your computer and network router/modem in an attempt to fix your issue.

Regards,

Access was unavailable for about 10 minutes (approx midnight EDT to +10).  Chase Plane reported an error and my own attempts to get to the FSFX website also returned a timeout.  I was able to reach other sites during that time (like googling the url to fsfx and checking the forums at AVSIM).  Just fsfx access was down for a few minutes.  I was able to start Chase Plane a few minutes after my post.  It's fine now, and good to know there is something in the works in case of connectivity issues.

Thanks

Guest Mik75

Yes, please make it possible to use the software offline as well in an upcoming version!