Sign in to follow this  
tngarner

777 download area - nearly there

Hello,

So truly enjoying the 777 training, amazing how much I thought I knew and have realized I really knew nothing.

You use some checklists during the training and they look well thought out and very useful.  Are those available anywhere for download?

Thank you!!!

Neil Garner

RW- ASEL

X-Plane and P3D

Hi Neil

We're working on a 'download' area where we'll put the flows, checklists and stuff like ezdok files etc.

It's WIP at the moment and we were hoping to have it done by now but it'll be a little longer as the Program itself took longer to finish than we figured. Glad you're enjoying it, though!

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Hi Neil

We're working on a 'download' area where we'll put the flows, checklists and stuff like ezdok files etc.

It's WIP at the moment and we were hoping to have it done by now but it'll be a little longer as the Program itself took longer to finish than we figured. Glad you're enjoying it, though!

Fantastic news!!! That will make the product which is already valuable much more so.

Neil Garner

RW- ASEL

X-Plane and P3D

End of this week guys, the artwork is done. Just waiting on the web guy to create the page and logins.

FANTASTIC news... thank you :)

Paul Wain

Gents, the page is now online but the server doesn't seem to like any documents over 1MB and most of the PDFs are bigger than that. So I'm going to work on an alternate solution where we'll host them somewhere else and make them accessible via the member's area. Of course these issues only ever present themselves at 5pm on a Friday but we'll get it resolved.  

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Gents, the page is now online but the server doesn't seem to like any documents over 1MB and most of the PDFs are bigger than that. So I'm going to work on an alternate solution where we'll host them somewhere else and make them accessible via the member's area. Of course these issues only ever present themselves at 5pm on a Friday but we'll get it resolved.  

Thanks for letting us know :D 

Paul Wain