Sign in to follow this  
FLY757X

What is the Best Version of P3D V3?

Hi all! I'm going to reformat my system tomorrow, Im just wondering what would be the best (Least amount of issues and best performance) Version of V3 to try first.

I have an i7 4790K @4.5GHz

GTX960 2GB

8GB RAM

And I run quite Resource intensive addons like AS A320, FTX Global, REX soft Clouds, OpenLC EU and varies different types of airport sceneries.

Any ideas would be appreciated! Many thanks! :)

Jamie :)

The latest, the better.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

the latest is good for me,but in my LM account I can now download previous client versions so you can in effect go back 6 versions all the way to v3.00.so I suppose it is install the latest version of P3d and if you are not totally happy!,just a quick trip to your LM account then pick one of the prev version,s of the  Client and download/uninstall old client /install the new client version,takes all of 4/5 mins

Peter

the latest is good for me,but in my LM account I can now download previous client versions so you can in effect go back 6 versions all the way to v3.00.so I suppose it is install the latest version of P3d and if you are not totally happy!,just a quick trip to your LM account then pick one of the prev version,s of the  Client and download/uninstall old client /install the new client version,takes all of 4/5 mins

Peter

Thanks a lot for this information, Peter, i didn't know this yet.

Allways three greens,
Markus

VFR-Flightsimmer.de

3.4 HF 2 gives me best smoothness/FPS combo, 3.35 gives me best VAS management.

Since I fly Q400 exclusively nowadays, I don't face VAS issues at all so I stick to 3.4 HF2.

Thanks all! Just going to download it now, I'll report back in a few... well while ;)

I think I'm going for V3.4 HF2 first

On 1/27/2017 at 11:09 AM, Mephic said:

3.4 HF 2 gives me best smoothness/FPS combo, 3.35 gives me best VAS management.

Hello 

Do you get on this version with HF2 loss of virtual memory issues (CTD)?

Best regards.