Sign in to follow this  
eddywinch82

AI Traffic Problem At UK 2000 Scenery Stansted Airport

Hi there,

I have a problem at the UK 2000 Stansted Airport, with AI Aircraft, at when I start the game at a certain time on a day.

When I start FS2004 at 11:53 and watch AI Traffic, the First AI Aircraft to land there. Lands properly then taxi's up the runway before turning slightly and waiting at the side of the Runway, then eventually after a few minutes, get's clearance to taxi to the Gate. I thought it was just happening with Ryanair Aircraft, but A Thomas Cook Aircraft landed first before and did the same thing. I have allocated an extra two gates, i.e. changed to Small Gate with AFCAD, for the AFCAD File I am using for this Airport to Ryanair AI Aircraft. And the First Aircraft to normally land i.e. a Ryanair still does the same thing. I have attached a picture to show what I mean. Can anybody suggest how to fix this problem, I think it probably is a gate allocation issue. As I tried a different time on a different day, to start FS2004 at the UK 2000 Stansted Airport. And the first AI Aircraft to land there, didn't do that and taxied straight to the gate. Any help and information would be much appreciated. Regards Eddie Winch   

Here is the Picture :- https://www.flickr.com/photos/139951141@N02/32502110006/

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't think the gate allocation would cause your problem. If an aircraft lands it will taxi to the gate based on a scoring system (Airline codes/size of spot /GATE or STAND etc). As long as there is somewhere it can park that fits the ctiteria, it will do so. If there are no spaces available at all, it will simply disappear.

Suggest you ask on the UK2000 site , you will get more response in case anyone else has this problem.

ps  I advise that you dont edit modern payware/freeware airports with AFCAD , but use ADE instead. You may lose scenery details by using the AFCAD program.

Many thanks Peter for your reply, I will now go and ask the same question on the UK 2000 Scenery Website Forum. Thankyou for your suggestion )) Eddie