Sign in to follow this  
over2departure

Inaugural Flight

I'll do some circuits in ELLX and then try ELLX LIMC ELLX as a test flight to see if my sim agrees with the 747 :) If everything checks out, I'll fly cargolux routes around the world and I'm also planning on doing the cargo tour by Ivao North American Region, but this one using the Atlas Air livery.

Fabrizio Barbierato

CLX319_zps10aeywtl.pngECN0550.png

probably a simple flight around hong kong harbor, leaving vhhh looping around a few times at around 1000 msl, then taking the igl 13 into flytampa kai tek vhhx! cant wait for the big beautiful queen of the skys!

KMIA-SBKP 744F ATLAS 

Do you know about any decent scenery for SBKP for P3D please?

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

The tutorial is KDEN-KSFO, so I suspect that might be a lot of people's first.  :smile:

Sounds good...two of my favorite airports. ;)

Marko Barthel

vtadesign_bw.png

Probably just various random flights to get a feel for the aircraft and systems. Once I feel proficient in an add on I choose an airline to "fly" for. Not sure yet in the case of the 744. But it'll probably end up either KLM or Lufthansa. And the first official flight, meaning an actual scheduled departure time, fully planned out flight, and the clock started on service based failures, is a delivery flight to the airlines base

The tutorial is KDEN-KSFO, so I suspect that might be a lot of people's first.  :smile:

I'm gonna wing it and see where I get to...  I'll try YBBN-YSSY for a start even though I dont know that much about the 747 but, I will use my knowledge of the other Boeings (because, if you know how to fly a 757, you can fly a 767 or even a 777 with minimal challenge - heck for that matter a 744 isn't too far off from the 757, 767 and 777 - just two extra engines and a few more systems!) and combine that together with watching a few youtube videos of the plane being started up and see where I end up! :)

Hey all,
I would love to have a group/topic discussion of routes. Because for me, I would like to fly into/out of small airports(most because better performance/VAS in simulator). And right now I don't know any routes that 777 and/or 747 operates between small airports. Most of the routes are between 2 large airports or large airport to small airport and back.

If there are any please let me know. Thank you!

Cheers!
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Hey all,

I would love to have a group/topic discussion of routes. Because for me, I would like to fly into/out of small airports(most because better performance/VAS in simulator). And right now I don't know any routes that 777 and/or 747 operates between small airports. Most of the routes are between 2 large airports or large airport to small airport and back.

If there are any please let me know. Thank you!

Cheers!

Hoang Le

Atlas Air operates in and out of smaller airports due to their charter business. I know they fly from Okinawa, JP to Osan, KR. The only problem is in P3D both airport doesn't have gates

A friend and I will do some training and get to know the aircraft at FACT. Then my first official flight will be EHAM - KJFK or KLAX on KLM. I initially planned for a Lufthansa, but that will be my first B748 flight.

Tutorial flight was actually a good suggestion.

Was thinking of QFA6013 SYD to BNE.

yeEIP.gif

Regards

Billy Lundin

Tutorial first.

After that taking the PH-BFA (KLM) back home again: KPAE-CYQX + CYQX-EHAM

Both around 5 hour flights, just doable without time acceleration.

By the way, for those of you who missed the thread ( http://www.avsim.com/topic/497544-pmdg-made-ez/ ), as part of a complete package (MD-11, NGX, 747-400X, 777) I uploaded an EZDok profile for the old 747-400X that may - or may not - be of use with v3. From what I hear the EZDok profiles are ALSO compatible with ChasePlane!

Search in the AVSIM library for "PMDG made EZ". When I have the v3 I will update the package with this new rendition of the Queen. I will however wait for the Aerosoft boxed version, just love these oldfashioned paper books... smile.png

• Upvote 1

Robin Heinis                                                                                                                    SIM Pilot 
FSX-SE DX10 Preview mode with Steve's DX10 Fixer..PMDG MD-11..NGX..777..747 v3.."PMDG made EZ" (EZdok / ChasePlane profile package I made for all PMDG airliners, see AVSIM library)
Addons: ORBX..REX 4..REX SF..AS16/ASCA..EZCA..FS Global Ultimate NG..FlyTampa..FSFX..FS Passengers X..FS Real Time..FS2Crew..GSX..Navigraph..PFPX..TOPCAT..Pro-ATC/X..UT2..
PC specs: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz..ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING..Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB..4x Samsung 850 EVO..2x WD Black in RAID 1..Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

First flight for me will be on the ground getting to know the systems. Then, I might replicate my 777-200LR first flight, which is EK NZCH-YSSY.

As soon as I discovered QANTAS QF64 FAOR Johannesburg -YSSY Sydney I had to try it. Most of my 744ER flying has been on the US West Coast - Sydney flights.

Dan Downs KCRP