Sign in to follow this  
over2departure

Inaugural Flight

Atlas Air operates in and out of smaller airports due to their charter business. I know they fly from Okinawa, JP to Osan, KR. The only problem is in P3D both airport doesn't have gates

Do you know any passenger routes? THank you for the information :D

Tutorial first.

After that taking the PH-BFA (KLM) back home again: KPAE-CYQX + CYQX-EHAM

Both around 5 hour flights, just doable without time acceleration.

By the way, for those of you who missed the thread ( http://www.avsim.com/topic/497544-pmdg-made-ez/ ), as part of a complete package I uploaded an EZDok profile for the old 747-400X that may - or may not - be of use to use with v3. From what I hear the EZDok profiles are ALSO compatible with ChasePlane!

Search in the AVSIM library for "PMDG made EZ". When I have the v3 I will update the package with this new rendition of the Queen. I will however wait for the Aerosoft boxed version, just love these oldfashioned paper books...  smile.png

Thank you, yes Chaseplane can read Ezdok file,I will try your right now with the PMDG.

EDIT: woah, I already used your since I bought Chaseplane, very well done. Great package.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Hey all,

I would love to have a group/topic discussion of routes. Because for me, I would like to fly into/out of small airports(most because better performance/VAS in simulator). And right now I don't know any routes that 777 and/or 747 operates between small airports. Most of the routes are between 2 large airports or large airport to small airport and back.

If there are any please let me know. Thank you!

Cheers!

Hoang Le

Why not choose routes between large airports that don't have detailed scenery? Then VAS and performance won't be a problem.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Why not choose routes between large airports that don't have detailed scenery? Then VAS and performance won't be a problem.

The large airports that I currently have are from FSDT, Flytampa, Taxi2Gate, LatinVFR, Flightbeam and my computer can handle them with PMDG planes pretty well without any OOM recently, performance is good too. But because flying around large airports for quite a time it would be nice to fly around small airports now.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Thank you, yes Chaseplane can read Ezdok file,I will try your right now with the PMDG.

EDIT: woah, I already used your since I bought Chaseplane, very well done. Great package.

Thank you sir, nice to hear!   :wink:

Robin Heinis                                                                                                                    SIM Pilot 
FSX-SE DX10 Preview mode with Steve's DX10 Fixer..PMDG MD-11..NGX..777..747 v3.."PMDG made EZ" (EZdok / ChasePlane profile package I made for all PMDG airliners, see AVSIM library)
Addons: ORBX..REX 4..REX SF..AS16/ASCA..EZCA..FS Global Ultimate NG..FlyTampa..FSFX..FS Passengers X..FS Real Time..FS2Crew..GSX..Navigraph..PFPX..TOPCAT..Pro-ATC/X..UT2..
PC specs: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz..ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING..Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB..4x Samsung 850 EVO..2x WD Black in RAID 1..Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Atlas runs a pax B744 between KIAH Houston and FNLU Angola twice weekly for an oil service company.

But because flying around large airports for quite a time it would be nice to fly around small airports now.

Agree but I prefer to fly the B736 in BBJ livery to the smaller locations.  Orbx has some very beautiful small airports and I've become a fan.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

Atlas runs a pax B744 between KIAH Houston and FNLU Angola twice weekly for an oil service company.

That. But they also do many military charter transporting troops to/from all parts of earth. This is one of the very recent one

https://theaviationist.com/2017/01/14/boeing-747-400-on-a-dod-mission-lands-at-poznan-airport-for-the-first-time-in-history-bringing-300-us-troops-to-poland/

My first real flight in a 747 was KORD-PHNL in 1985 UAL Saul Bass livery.

• Upvote 1

As soon as I discovered QANTAS QF64 FAOR Johannesburg -YSSY Sydney I had to try it.

That one and the return route will be frequent flights for me having done them for real. The YSSY to FAOR leg was particularly memorable for me as I ended up having the only open seat in cattle class next to me. The advantage of booking in the last row window side, only two seats next to each other. 14 and a half hours of never having been so happy to hear the announcement, cabin crew, boarding complete. Of course, 14 and a half hours later, I wasn't exactly sure what day of the week it was any more, that's an awful lot of sunshine later.

Do you know about any decent scenery for SBKP for P3D please?

Yes,Scenery by Rubens Gonçalves

Mike Roberts

Well, turns out I couldn't wait for the boxed version after all (came down on a choice between having self-discipline or a Boeing 747, so was not a profoundly difficult choice)

So just to let you know, I recently uploaded an updated "PMDG made EZ" package including the v3. Completely fine-tuned and therefore of the same quality as all the other profiles in the package.

See http://www.avsim.com/topic/497544-pmdg-made-ez/page-2#entry3567349 for the update post  :wink:

• Upvote 1

Robin Heinis                                                                                                                    SIM Pilot 
FSX-SE DX10 Preview mode with Steve's DX10 Fixer..PMDG MD-11..NGX..777..747 v3.."PMDG made EZ" (EZdok / ChasePlane profile package I made for all PMDG airliners, see AVSIM library)
Addons: ORBX..REX 4..REX SF..AS16/ASCA..EZCA..FS Global Ultimate NG..FlyTampa..FSFX..FS Passengers X..FS Real Time..FS2Crew..GSX..Navigraph..PFPX..TOPCAT..Pro-ATC/X..UT2..
PC specs: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz..ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING..Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB..4x Samsung 850 EVO..2x WD Black in RAID 1..Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit