Sign in to follow this  
KenG

Wilco Falcon 7x version 2.0

Anyone else try their version 2.0? Unfortunately, I am seeing the exact same problems as their 1.x versions which lead me to believe the issues are related to .dll conflicts. 

There is another post which claims the V2.0 is still an unmitigated disaster.

DJ

Getting weird AP issues until I turn off optional FBW

Frames still terrible (see my topic below from yesterday)

Thank you, I found the other thread. I find the product less usable with each update. 

I can use it above 10k ft,

which is where it is supposed to be most of the time I suppose

But working out the avionics is tricky

Doing the same with another small jet recent release

which has a totally different fms and interface (and tricks)

While there are updates there is hope.

Thanks, Lew, but I'll be just uninstalling this again. Too many things listed as fixed that I am finding as still problematic. Took the Falcon EASy CBT to make sure I was using the avionics correctly. EASy avionics are very intuitive, the reason they call it EASy! That is not the issue. Things just don't respond properly and OOMs eventually cause the product to CTD. FSX:Steam and W10. 

Besides, I am sure the mods will be along any moment to lock this thread. Not allowed to say anything negative about a developer or their products these days. 

...lock it down? because we tell the trouth about this piece of ###? then whats the piont with this forum if one is not allowed to bring out the simple fact? good or bad... the trouth has to come out in the open!

pelle

• Upvote 1

I like to give devs who continue to update/fix a bit of support

I think it can help to keep a product alive and improving

I could be wrong, but it doesn't hurt to try

After all, the money has already been spent :)

Correct! Money alredy spent, thats for sure! And thats why I want value for my money! I fully understand that problems with glitches and errors could occur when a new release i presented/released, I buy that.  But in this case, after so many years of developing and so many so called "updates" (6 or 7???) under quite a long time, then the issues should have been fixed/solved by now! At least the horrible stuttering slideshow/fps!

Would love to have the stutters gone

But I think it's something that is not going to be fixed

If they keep the product out there, then I guess they hope systems will advance to meet the requirements of the product

It's a hobby for us but a business for them, they don't have to keep everybody happy

I just wish they would just at least say that the stuttering problem can't be solved

so I could stop hoping for a solution.

Version 2.8.8...Terrible...I hope they re-design...basically it's useless...Just wasted another $39.00 for a piece of crap...No more Wilco for me...Just have to see what PMDG will design next...Going back to to flying the PMDG 777...

Bob Adams

Hi Folks,

I bought this plane 2 days ago and it has been a disaster, my version is 2.9.1 and it still has bugs.

I cannot comment on the FPS because my rig is extreme and never lags not matter what, but I have two seriously annoying problems:

1) I cannot load flight plans, not matter what I do I get an error saying: "Loading flight plan failed!, This indicates a computer resource issues, reloading flight plan recommended." Of course I cannot not reload the FP.. if I use the MS flight planner it works but the FMS doesnt recognize the FP correctly.

Now, my rig can run PMDG at 50 to 60 FPS and all Carenado planes with the F1 GTN750 running, so I doubt very much I don't have resources.

2) The autopilot is a nightmare, I cannot disconnect it during landing making it impossible to land as it always stalls the plan on the runway.. absolutely ridiculous, developers never tested a landing???

3) I managed to install the F1 GNT750 on the VC however the plane doesn't follow the FP on NAV mode, you need to configure the GTN750 to use heading mode, now if you use the GTN750 the plane will never recognize the FP and several falcon FMS functions are disabled.

I opened a ticket with Wilco, they replied today asking more information, I will keep communications very friendly to see if they manage to repair the problems, if they don't I might request a refund.

I will let you guys know if anything changes.

Regards,

Simbol

Just and update, I was able to flight the plane and land without trouble by disabling the FWB (flight by wire) and using the F1 GTN750.

If anybody wish to receive the panel config please send me a PM.

Regards,

Simbol