Sign in to follow this  
Superluminal

Android and iPad - Do I have to buy twice ?

Title says it all.

Got a new iPad and was intending to re-download 777 version from Virtual Avionics website.

Upon attempting this, I found that:

1. My previous order history had disappeared - no sign of my previous 777 purchase (although I have order number / proof of purchase),

and

2. After I contacted Virtual Avionics about this I got one totally useless answer, and no reply to my follow-up email.

I'm a bit disappointed in all this, and would like someone who perhaps has installed on both iPad and android to clarify the situation.

This would only be half the battle, however, as I would still need  V A to restore my missing order. As they cannot even answer civil email, I don't hold out much hope.

Any pointers are gratefully received.

Hello Stephen, i had found myself in a similar situation. It's a separate purchase for Android and IOS I'm afraid. I had purchased my copy from the App store however and downloading the PC client only needed me to login to their site i think. 

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.