Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

FSLabs Airbus A3xx-SX and SL v3.1a (10 Jan 22)

Hello, Airbus FCU here, latest Linda and FSLabs A320 file, FSLabs A320 profile gets initialized on FCU monitor OK.

To some reason rotaries do not change values (SPD, HDG, ALT) in FSLabs A320x at all. I mean nothing seems to work in FSLabs A320x Linda profile. FPS and MEMORY display OK.

Aerosoft Airbus works without a hitch when loaded. What am I doing wrong or missing some steps? I'm quite new with LINDA/AIRBUS FCU

Thanks,

Dirk.

Forgot to mention I'm on P3Dv3.4 HF2, FSUIPCv4.960

Thanks,

Dirk.

Installation:

copy the content of this archive in your modules folder.

There shouldn't be anything overwritten, as it is the first installation.

MCP Combo 2 Boeing should already be predefined now.

What does that mean for an owner of MCP Combo II - Airbus FCU?

Thanks,

Dirk. 

What does that mean for an owner of MCP Combo II - Airbus FCU?

There's just an already assigned profile for the MCP 2 Boeing Combo and not for the Airbus Combo (as I do not own the Airbus Combo)

So, you have to assign the Combo yourself

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's just an already assigned profile for the MCP 2 Boeing Combo and not for the Airbus Combo (as I do not own the Airbus Combo)

So, you have to assign the Combo yourself

What is exactly to "assign the Combo"? We are almost there!! What needs to be done in Linda? Open the profile and? 

Thanks,

Dirk.

5HHkimN.jpg

... select a function and assign it to Combo or joysticks.

Don't forget to press "save"

Guenter Steiner

I'm using this module without any problem so thank you!

Have you find the cdu functions? I have my VrInsight CDUii stopped and i would like to use it with this Airbus.

Thank you!

Miguel Leandro

Thank you so much for your work on this.  I am curious about the VAS Display. Does it represent the remaining VAS or the Used VAS. Thanks again.

Hello,

No, unfortunalety I do not have access to the MCDU, also not on most overhead switches. I need the SDK for it.

and

it is the remaining VAS

Guenter Steiner

Hi Günter,

Any chance to find the variable for BOTH FD toggle (right click) and similrarly for BOTH LS toggle ?

Oskar

You mean Capt and FO FD and Capt and FO LS?

Should be no problem

Guenter Steiner

You mean Capt and FO FD and Capt and FO LS?

Should be no problem

Yes. Presently we have the FD fuction assigned for CAPT ECP, which is used in the VC as LEFT CLICK on the FD (LS) button. Same happens on COPI side. There is however a function using RIGHT CLICK which always activates BOTH FD (LS) buttons at the same time. This was introduced during beta as a convenient tool to avoid swiveling around in the cockpit to activate both FD(LS) switches. A similar function exists for the QNH/STD switching, but this is activated in the setup as rightclick/leftclick (PUSH/PULL) has different effects on the QNH selector.

Ah ok I understand.

To make the two FDs/LSs together would be no problem, but not with the function like left clicking the mouse.

But in the end it doesn't matter I think as the result is the same.

But takes some time ... it's 747 time first

Guenter Steiner

But takes some time ... it's 747 time first
Ya, ya, no hurry! I understand the higher demand on this subject... :smile:

Is it possible to assign clicks on the Master warning alarm buttons on the glareshield to hardware via Linda currently?

Thank you,

Dirk