Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

FSLabs Airbus A3xx-SX and SL v3.1a (10 Jan 22)

Wow, thanks for the quick reply! I can't wait to get started. I'll probably be back soon with some more questions :biggrin:

Vincent

Updated beta version 0.6 BETA is available for users of the FSLabs A320X - both 32-bit and 64-bit (when released) versions.

Please post all queries and issues on the LINDA Support sub-forum.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Very nice that the support for FSLabs is continuing. I was wondering if you would have the "ROTOR BRAKE codes" available. In particular for TCAS, TRANSPONDER and WIPERS since these ones are missing on the FSLabs forum.

Many thanks!

Vincent 

On 23/06/2017 at 9:39 AM, Tweetyrj85 said:

Very nice that the support for FSLabs is continuing. I was wondering if you would have the "ROTOR BRAKE codes" available. In particular for TCAS, TRANSPONDER and WIPERS since these ones are missing on the FSLabs forum.

You will find all the TCAS/XPDR buttons and switches are now implemented including IDENT along with both left and right wipers.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Thanks you for your reply, however I was looking specifically for the ROTOR BRAKE codes for these, to complement a list for all available switches on the FSLabs 320 forum. I'm not sure if they even exist, but I noticed you have these working in Linda.

18 minutes ago, Tweetyrj85 said:

Thanks you for your reply, however I was looking specifically for the ROTOR BRAKE codes for these, to complement a list for all available switches on the FSLabs 320 forum. I'm not sure if they even exist, but I noticed you have these working in Linda.

Our aim is to provide working aircraft modules for users. Having spent considerable time and effort searching for the codes I am reluctant to publish them. This is especially the case when we have requests with FSLabs for additional information on other button and display data. I do not wish compromise our case for all LINDA users. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Further button functions added with Beta 0.7. This includes many new button and switches on the centre pedestal. It has not been possible to access flat buttons due to the lack of information/access.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Again thank you for the reply. I fully appreciate your position. I'm trying both Linda and SPAD.NEXT. Initially I had better results with SPAD.NEXT for my Saitek panels. I will try Linda again with the latest module. Great job with Linda anyway!

7 minutes ago, Tweetyrj85 said:

Again thank you for the reply. I fully appreciate your position. I'm trying both Linda and SPAD.NEXT. Initially I had better results with SPAD.NEXT for my Saitek panels. I will try Linda again with the latest module. Great job with Linda anyway!

Saitek Radio and Multi Panels only work with standard Default FSX aircraft with LINDA. More work is required to translate from the Default FSX to specific add-on aircraft (like PDMG and Aerosoft). This work has still to be started. With the FSLabs A320X there is no way to (at present) to access or inject information into the aircraft. Therefore, there is not much you or I can do in Spad or LINDA. The Saitek Switch can be assigned functions in LINDA 3.0.0 to the switches and gear lever. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

8 minutes ago, ScotFlieger said:

Saitek Radio and Multi Panels only work with standard Default FSX aircraft with LINDA. More work is required to translate from the Default FSX to specific add-on aircraft (like PDMG and Aerosoft). This work has still to be started. With the FSLabs A320X there is no way to (at present) to access or inject information into the aircraft. Therefore, there is not much you or I can do in Spad or LINDA. The Saitek Switch can be assigned functions in LINDA 3.0.0 to the switches and gear lever. 

Using SPAD.NEXT I actually do have good FCU control with the Multipanel....apart from the display. The radio panel does allow COM1 frequency changes, however I have actually assigned the selector to perform rudder trim functions.

Hello guys,

Thanks for the hard work. Looks like we lost CPT Chrono function in version 0.7a. 

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

50 minutes ago, Epikk said:

Thanks for the hard work. Looks like we lost CPT Chrono function in version 0.7a. 

Thank you. Fixed in 0.7b.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Beta release 0.8 available. Tested with FSLabs A320X v2 and P3Dv4.1. 

• Upvote 1

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

New beta release 0.9d available. Adds improved panel/display dimming and function reorganised to avoid confusion. Note - some function names have changed. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

New beta release 0.10a adds Autopilot and Autothrottle Disconnect functions which avoid the continuous alarm tones.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK