Sign in to follow this  
scand

B772 Cockpit

I have downloaded FSX from steam with Cargo pack and UPS livery. When FSX is started and the aircraft is loaded and opened, one sees the terminal and the very upper part of the instrument panel and that is it no matter what other keys are clicked. Default aircraft is fine and what did I miss?

Thanks!

Chdeers

Alex Scandrett

Read the introduction. Note the use of the widescreen option in the introduction.

Full names on all posts in the PMDG forums please.

Dan Downs KCRP

There was no Panel with download. Running Windows 10 64bit Factory install  FXSE installed under C FSSE Directory. Widescreen Monitor. The full screen  where the panel

is supposed  to be Blank including using the SHIFT +keys NOT the nunber keyboard looking out the windscreen. Exterior views aircraft are normal.

Thanks!

Alex Scandrett

There was no Panel with download. Running Windows 10 64bit Factory install  FXSE installed under C FSSE Directory. Widescreen Monitor. The full screen  where the panel

is supposed  to be Blank including using the SHIFT +keys NOT the nunber keyboard looking out the windscreen. Exterior views aircraft are normal.

Thanks!

Alex Scandrett

Are you even talking about a PMDG product? What do you mean no panel with the download; the panel is installed as part of the PMDG installer that you would have had to download from your PMDG store account.

The above is a PAID PMDG 777 Download with no working Panel. Another thing were is the key to be inserted?

Is there a Box version available?

Thanks!

Alex Scandrett

Is there a Box version available?

Alex,

It's unlikely that a boxed version would do anything different than your download. I think the confusion here is that we're not quite certain what you mean by "panel." Are you referring to a 2d panel? The 777 comes only with select 2d popups but no 2d panel. If what you're referring to is the virtual cockpit and this is what you cannot see, maybe it would be best for you to contact PMDG support directly. Go to support.precisionmanuals.com and start a ticket. If you've never opened a ticket before, you'll have to register with them as this login is different from both the PMDG e-commerce site and the AVSIM customer forum.

Good luck!

Walter Meier

Using A tipped  through the panel but it is not activated. Haven't seen any thing yet about entering the key. Something I missed somewhere!  Nothing mentioned in detail in the introduction

Thanks!!

Alex Scandett

Using A tipped  through the panel but it is not activated. Haven't seen any thing yet about entering the key. Something I missed somewhere!  Nothing mentioned in detail in the introduction

Thanks!!

Alex Scandett

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/

Wes,

I managed to figure it out . One more question, through the FMC one activates  there, when the key goes to the Clipboard it is then Registered?

Thanks for all the Help!

Alex Scandrett

I managed to figure it out . One more question, through the FMC one activates  there, when the key goes to the Clipboard it is then Registered?
I am not sure what you mean, I believe the activation box pops up the first time you load the aircraft, not via the FMC. You can deactivate the license via the FMC however.