Sign in to follow this  
fungswat

Cannot load any data from FMC

Hi all,

I don't know what is the problem, I cannot load the data from my FMC, when I input the departure airport like VHHH, it said there is not in data base

I have the updated AIRAC1701, and I can't even load all my saved flight as well

Can somebody help me solve this problem?

Thanks

Anthony Yuen

Hi all,

I don't know what is the problem, I cannot load the data from my FMC, when I input the departure airport like VHHH, it said there is not in data base

I have the updated AIRAC1701, and I can't even load all my saved flight as well

Can somebody help me solve this problem?

Thanks

Anthony Yuen

Are all the sids/stars files in the right folder?

They should be at the correct location since I tried to uninstall and install again

But the result still negative

Anthony Yuen

Julian mentioned the most common problem.  Make sure there are current navdata files in the <sim root folder>\PMDG\Navdata folder.  If you have the wrong location in the navdata installer your files will be in the wrong place.

Dan Downs KCRP

I have re-installed the PMDG 777, the location of all related file should be correct, but it still cannot load any airport, eventhough I tried to input at original and destination, it cannot identify the airport code.

Could anyone help?

Anthony

Julian mentioned the most common problem.  Make sure there are current navdata files in the <sim root folder>\PMDG\Navdata folder.  If you have the wrong location in the navdata installer your files will be in the wrong place.

Dan

There is some nav file that can be deleted and rebuilt when the T7 reloads. I don't remember the name of the file. Do you think that would help with this issue?

There is some nav file that can be deleted and rebuilt when the T7 reloads. I don't remember the name of the file. Do you think that would help with this issue?

It's ARPT_RWY.dat in  FSX/PMDG/Navdata .  Couldn't hurt to delete it and let it rebuild.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Dear All,

The problem was solved, I copied the Nav data file from FSX and put it on my P3D, it come to works now

Thanks for all your help

Anthony