Sign in to follow this  
Dillon1431

COM1 and COM2 simultaneous use

Does anybody know how to use COM1 and COM2 at the same time for pilotedge and vatsim in the PMDG737? I can get them to work on there own by the mic square boxes under NAV1. I need this so i can pick up atis information while listening to the controller. 

P3D

PMDG737

-Dillon L. 

Does anybody know how to use COM1 and COM2 at the same time for pilotedge and vatsim in the PMDG737? I can get them to work on there own by the mic square boxes under NAV1. I need this so i can pick up atis information while listening to the controller. 

The MIC selector selects it as a transmission source.

You'd looking for the audio switch. They're the circles that light up when you click on them, below the mic selectors.

(How it functions on a network is entirely dependent on who programmed the voice client.)

Kyle Rodgers

The MIC selector selects it as a transmission source.

You'd looking for the audio switch. They're the circles that light up when you click on them, below the mic selectors.

(How it functions on a network is entirely dependent on who programmed the voice client.)

So which of the circles should I press to monitor the atis?

So which of the circles should I press to monitor the atis?

Press the one that corresponds to the radio that you want to listen to. COM1 is listed as VHF1. COM2 is listed as VHF2. If the ATIS is over on the FO's side (COM2), select VHF2.

Kyle Rodgers

Press the one that corresponds to the radio that you want to listen to. COM1 is listed as VHF1. COM2 is listed as VHF2. If the ATIS is over on the FO's side (COM2), select VHF2.

Ok, I'll try it and let you know

It worked, thank you!