Sign in to follow this  
BBoyJD10

P3D Crashing!

Hi there.

I recently bought chaseplane for my P3D simulator but ever since installing i get these freezes that causes P3D to say (Not Responding)

The only error i get in event viewer is:

The program Prepar3D.exe version 3.4.18.19475 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
 Process ID: 1678
 Start Time: 01d2796ee8ead3f6
 Termination Time: 146
 Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Prepar3D.exe
 Report Id: 9ad4b6a1-e562-11e6-a207-0862662e5171
 Faulting package full name: 
 Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Please help or i want a refund.

Please help or i want a refund.

I certainly do not appreciate your aggressivity. I will help you anyway.

Note that ChasePlane is still in Alpha and that those issues are expected to happen.

Are you running ChasePlane v0.1.9x or v0.1.5xx?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Enable Experimental Versions in ChasePlane's Preferences and relaunch it. Let me know if the issue is still happening

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi i just tested P3D with experimental versions on and the issue is still happening, loaded in the FSUIPC auto save worked for about 10seconds then froze.

Alright, try disabling Advanced Features from CP's Preferences and let me know if it still happens

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi there just a quick thing i just found out. I just tried starting P3D using the same FSUIPC saved without any addons ASN VPILOT or CP and it still froze after 10seconds not sure if it is my P3D then after the install...

Another update: just tried loading in same aircraft at the airport and it is working fine... maybe my scenery is corrupted?

Update 2: just tried loading in the same world save with advanced features OFF and it still froze?

The issue might be related to the save file then, if you load a fresh flight, does it still happen?

Disabling Advanced Features removes any background trickery we have with the simulator and reverts back to pure SImConnect. If you are still having issues with Advanced Features disabled, it might have something to do with Sceneries, Saved Flight, Aircraft or a corrupt simulator install.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

The P3D repair seems to have fixed the issue! Not sure what was wrong but i very much appreciate your help and quick and speedy support.

Oh now im having an issue with chaseplane itself i cant actually load it anymore... it just is not responding the sim is fine.

Oh now im having an issue with chaseplane itself i cant actually load it anymore... it just is not responding the sim is fine.

Try restarting both (and the computer as a last resort)

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42