P4: Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D®
P5: Lockheed Martin®
P6: 200
P7: -1
P8:
P9:
P10:

الملفات المرفقة:
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\{e0ba3ffc-0e03-45d7-ab53-5d097bbd4eca}\appcompat.txt
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Tab3CE9.tmp

قد تكون هذه الملفات متوفرة هنا:

رمز التحليل:
إعادة البحث عن حل: 0
معرف التقرير: 79f3a008-e59d-11e6-a455-6817291c9f57
حالة التقرير: 0

So, What's the perfect way to solve this ?

You reformated your HDD or SSD then reinstalled P3D v2.5.  You then start it up in default mode for the first time ever and it crashes or it will not start up.  Or, you installed P3D v2.5 and it worked in default mode but, when you installed another addon, it would not start up.

If you install P3D and then try to start it up and it does not work, then delete your P3D.cfg and restart.  If it still does not start, reformat your HDD, reinstall Windows, reinstall P3D v2.5 and try again.  Deleting the P3D.cfg after installation of P3D is the same as reinstalling P3D.  If you kept your old P3D.cfg and moved it to a new installation, then you will have problems.  But, just installing P3D v2.5 and starting it up and it does not start indicates to me you did not install the product properly. 

The AVSIM CTD Guide (see link in my signature) provides further suggestions for fixing this issue.   It could be your display drivers, you are missing a Windows component, you did not install the Microsoft Visual C++ required for P3D v2.5, you did not install the proper version of Microsoft.net.  There are so many possibilities. 

To provide the errors in Arabic does not help fix your problem.  I translated the Arabic and Google says it just says "Error".  The report is not valuable to anyone who wants to try to help you fix your problem.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

You reformated your HDD or SSD then reinstalled P3D v2.5.  You then start it up in default mode for the first time ever and it crashes or it will not start up.  Or, you installed P3D v2.5 and it worked in default mode but, when you installed another addon, it would not start up.

If you install P3D and then try to start it up and it does not work, then delete your P3D.cfg and restart.  If it still does not start, reformat your HDD, reinstall Windows, reinstall P3D v2.5 and try again.  Deleting the P3D.cfg after installation of P3D is the same as reinstalling P3D.  If you kept your old P3D.cfg and moved it to a new installation, then you will have problems.  But, just installing P3D v2.5 and starting it up and it does not start indicates to me you did not install the product properly. 

The AVSIM CTD Guide (see link in my signature) provides further suggestions for fixing this issue.   It could be your display drivers, you are missing a Windows component, you did not install the Microsoft Visual C++ required for P3D v2.5, you did not install the proper version of Microsoft.net.  There are so many possibilities. 

To provide the errors in Arabic does not help fix your problem.  I translated the Arabic and Google says it just says "Error".  The report is not valuable to anyone who wants to try to help you fix your problem.

Best regards,

Jim

Thanks sir.

Now, this is what i got after all :

Log Name:      Application
Source:        Windows Error Reporting
Date:          07/05/38 08:43:24 م
Event ID:      1001
Task Category: None
Level:         Information
Keywords:      Classic
User:          N/A
Computer:      user-PC
Description:
Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: PCA2
Response: غير متوفر
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Prepar3D.exe
P2: 2.5.12946.0
P3: Prepar3D exe
P4: Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D®
P5: Lockheed Martin®
P6: 200
P7: -1
P8:
P9:
P10:

Attached files:
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\{2d38f35a-9a4d-4747-8aae-48cf88d2e870}\appcompat.txt
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\TabABDB.tmp

These files may be available here:

Analysis symbol:
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 6c5d648c-eb01-11e6-a455-6817291c9f57
Report Status: 0
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  <System>
    <Provider Name="Windows Error Reporting" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1001</EventID>
    <Level>4</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-02-04T17:43:24.000000000Z" />
    <EventRecordID>52322</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>user-PC</Computer>
    <Security />
  </System>
  <EventData>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>PCA2</Data>
    <Data>غير متوفر</Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>Prepar3D.exe</Data>
    <Data>2.5.12946.0</Data>
    <Data>Prepar3D exe</Data>
    <Data>Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D®</Data>
    <Data>Lockheed Martin®</Data>
    <Data>200</Data>
    <Data>-1</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\{2d38f35a-9a4d-4747-8aae-48cf88d2e870}\appcompat.txt
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\TabABDB.tmp</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>6c5d648c-eb01-11e6-a455-6817291c9f57</Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
  </EventData>
</Event>

You have an older version of P3D (v2.5) and there are many new add-ons, made for V3 that are not compatible with V2.  That's all I could gleen from the two Event Viewer reports. 

Again, if P3D does not start up, it is most likely the fault of one of the two dll.xml's as the dll.xml loads add-on modules.  If you remove the two dll.xml's (one in the folder where your p3d.cfg is located and one where your scenery.cfg is located), P3D should start. 

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10