Sign in to follow this  

Wx500™ Wx Radar FSX

I just switched to Windows 10.  I knew the FLT and FLN didn't work but I can't seem to get the Wx500 to work either.  Can you confirm Wx500 doesn't work in Windows 10?

Hi Art,

I cannot confirm it doesn't work on Win10, but I can confirm it is sold only for WinXP to Win7.

• Upvote 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Well I can't get it to work in Windows 10.  It is a shame.  I can do without all of your gauges but they are so nice.  It would be good if you can update them for Windows 10.

We certainly have plans for the Wx500, but one thing at a time! For now, GTN and GNS first.

• Upvote 2

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Well someone gave me a tip to disable Windows Error Reporting in Windows 10.  It works perfectly!  FLN, FLT, and Wx500 all work.

disable Windows Error Reporting in Windows 10.  It works perfectly!  FLN, FLT, and Wx500 all work.

This sounds great! I'm glad you've found a way to make it work (mind you, it cannot be officially supported on Win10 though).

• Upvote 1

Is this WX Radar compatible with ASN ? I use it exclusively as my weather engine.

• Upvote 1

Our WX500 Weather Radar is agnostic to any third party vendor for a good reason: it derives its image directly from the internal FS weather data, AS WELL AS internal FS 3D clouds! 

• Upvote 1