Sign in to follow this  
Riah069

Cold and Dark issue

This is stemming because FSLabs in what ever wisdom does not include an option to go cold and dark like other expensive payware developers for P3D do :(

Anyway my issue is i loaded the F22 at desired location Ctrl Shift F1 the engines switched of the battery and saved this as a default flight.

But when i load the default flight it puts me in the location saved but the battery is on and engines are running.... Why is this happening?

The for any help.

Regards

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

Just use the Piper Cub as your default flight with the engine off. 

Proceed like this:

• Start P3D, in the Scenario screen select the airfield you want for your default flight, select the Cub, and load
  • Shutdown the engine (Shift+Ctrl+F1)
  • Save this as your default flight
  • Close P3D - and wait until it is completely cleared from memory, about 30 to 45 seconds
  • Start P3D, in the Scenario screen select airport you want to fly from, select A320-X in correct livery, and load

Like this you can always load the A320-X directly from the Scenario screen. Works every single time for me.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Thxs mate that worked :)

I wonder why the F22 wouldn't perform a C&D... Strange

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080