Sign in to follow this  
FromTheFlightDeck_Sim

What is ### AI

I have searched up "free FSX ai" on Youtube looking for a better freeware AI addon (WOAI kinda sucks with radius pattern) and I came across ### AI. Is it really a freeware addon? I have been told its a freeware addon but now I do not even remember where that came from!

Yes it is freeware, however there is a good amount of controversy around its models and the legality of their use based on some copyright issues. I would investigate privately as you wont get any help here considering its reputation. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

May I at least ask where to install it?

Yes it is freeware, however there is a good amount of controversy around its models and the legality of their use based on some copyright issues. I would investigate privately as you wont get any help here considering its reputation. 

May I at least ask where to install it?

best bet  is  google  for  yourself  as  josh  has  pointed  it  out  in his  post

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Discussing pirated works is against the Avsim TOS.

Topic locked.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator