Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

The First and The Last

Don't forget the 737

That is the most successful, but I'm talking about the  "Oh THAT'S a Boeing" factor, 747 is without a doubt leader of that category.  But,  #LongLiveThe737CL Let's not hijack this thread lol The 747 is just a beautiful plane that will forever hold a special place in AvGeeks hearts.

• Upvote 1

The 747 is just a beautiful plane that will forever hold a special place in AvGeeks hearts.

Yes and thanks to PMDG, we will be able to enjoy it long after it is gone for good - one of the pro's of flight simming as opposed to real world aviation

Regards

Yes and thanks to PMDG, we will be able to enjoy it long after it is gone for good - one of the pro's of flight simming as opposed to real world aviation

Regards

Couldn't agree more. Plus, it's fun to show off to real world pilots that you know how to power up a plane in real life :P (Yeah, I had this opportunity and I blamed PMDG for my success.)

Couldn't agree more. Plus, it's fun to show off to real world pilots that you know how to power up a plane in real life :P (Yeah, I had this opportunity and I blamed PMDG for my success.)

I would LOVE to get the opportunity to spend some time in a 744 Level-D sim somewhere one day...

Regards

Ours won't be full motion, but it'll be full size and modeled to spec (though it's a 748 and not a 744), should anyone be in the Washington area and want to stop by the upcoming Sim Center.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle, I would love to take you up on that offer, but getting there from South Africa might be a bit tough lol.   I expect that you guys are going to post some photos showing off this flight simulator of yours though?

Regards

Yeah, we'll definitely have some photos from when we open it up and people get to see it (though I think it'll be a 737 sim that the general public first gets access to). We'll also probably set up a Twitch account to live stream sim sessions. I'm sure you'll see both Aaron (lomaric) and myself (same twitch handle as my forum account) streaming the sessions (or mirroring them) as we test things out, too.

Kyle Rodgers

Magnificent! 2 liveries that will get some hourson my flying.

Thanks kyle!

Might want to edit that - He's Ryan Maziarz - Not Kyle Rodgers!  :lol:

Interestingly enough, even as far back as when I was a kid, any time someone forgot my name it was usually assumed to be 'Ryan'. It doesn't make it any easier that they're both 4 letters and include an 'odd' letter like 'y'. I think we're both at the point where we respond to either. :P

Kyle Rodgers