Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[30JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II - Welcome to Release Week!

Its gonna be interesting to see VATSIM the day of release and have 500+ 747's flying around! can't wait!

I will be one of them eventually but not until I have my Sierra wired tite with this bird first.

First flights will be touch and goes out of Boeing field.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

But does it flush, and does the new sound engine that Robert spoke of capture it in all its glory?  

Dam .... I knew I forgot something .....  :Nail Biting:

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Dam .... I knew I forgot something .....  :Nail Biting:

Quiet now. Don't find reasons to postpone. We'll figure something out until there is an update to solve that.

Catering, fueling, ground handling, lavatory services, maintenance, cabin service and cargo loaders all respond in sync with Ground Operations for realistic traffic and servicing around the airplane during ground turns.

This almost sounds like a GSX type of addon included in the aircraft.  Would love to know exactly what this means.

• Upvote 4

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Quiet now. Don't find reasons to postpone. We'll figure something out until there is an update to solve that.

Do you really think it will be a free update, or a paid expansion pack?  If it is an expansion pack, then I would expect them to include user selectable options for at least four major airline commode manufacturers with varying performance characteristics, and fully modeled failures (both major and minor).  Additionally, every April fools day, the FO will flush some dry ice at a random point during any flight taken that day.

Andrew Jones

Can't wait for the new Queen to take her place in my hangar.  About to depart on a trip from HNL to NRT.  It might be my last in the old '74. So many good memories flying it, though I feel many more new ones to come while flying the new one.  Sooooo bittersweet.

- random "clutter" placement throughout the cockpit (cans, pens, etc)

So including sloppy cleaners?

Great!

"Changes to the runway surfaces (right around the corner).."

Do you mean... Like.... Wet/Dry runways and their associated performance?!

This.

Gentlemen

A big thanks to Robert and the team for preserving the legacy of this great plane in the virtual skies, I was truly impressed with the attention to detail of this simulation, looking forward to put it through its paces.

Regards

Palle Jensen

Working overhead bins or I'm not buying. Simple. 

Just kidding I'll throw my bag on my bed behind me.

Captains,

Welcome to Release Week for the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II for FSX, FSX-Steam Edition and Prepar3D v3.x!

hehe, in the last few years, all the features I have been asking for and craving have come true::

1.WX radar

2."Mood lighting" (during the 777 dev cycle I asked if we would be able to control the cabin lighting colours and BOOM, we got it. Go ahead and check, its me)

3. Windmilling: I asked if this would be in the 777 but at the time you said no. Now that you made it on the 747 I hope it gets retrofitted to the 777

EDIT: PLEASE RETROFIT THESE NEW FEATURES TO THE 777 AND NGX

Feel like I should start asking about CPDLC or an EFB. May end up coming true

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg