Sign in to follow this  
scotgr

How many are planning on buying the Queen V3 for FSX

I personally don't need a 777 and a 747. I'm sure it will be a fantastic aircraft.

I'm still on FSX so I'll be as well and I think many people will do.

I'm interested in P3D, actually getting more and more interested but the v3 is already more than 1 year old, which means if they are in the same rythm as before they could release v4 this year (though nothing is official of course). Seeing they don't have upgrade policies, I'm keeping on a bit and will see once it is here, also to see how third parties will follow on this new version, and wether iti s 64bits or not.

Otherwise my FSX is still fine so I'm in no rush to go to it, even if it has a bit more eye candy, and some improvement in performances and memory management;

After some weeks testing both platforms (Aerosoft Airbus and FSLabs A320), I´ll by  the Queen V2 for FSX-SE.

Best.

Miquel Egea.

I'm on FSX.  I don't play to buy it, but will probably do so eventually if it turns out to be something really special - which it probably will ;-)

To be honest, I'm one of the 7 people globally who would have preferred a new MD-11, but who understands why this will never happen.

By the way, if anyone knows of a LEGAL way to get the PMDG MD-11 for FSX, I'd be grateful for info.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

I will be getting it for FSX. 

Cannot swallow repurchasing so many addons, and the pedant in me still worries over the whole license issue with P3D (not passing a judgement or inviting a conversation here - just stating my personal reasoning).  Am considering switching to XP11 one day, but I fear the Queen will not make it over there for a very long time.  Also still waiting to see what happens with the mysterious Dovetail sim (even with a healthy dose of skepticism). 

Andrew Jones

I have the PMDG JS41, B737 and B777, Majestic Dash 8 and FSL A320. I love flying each of them. My hangar still has room for the PMDG B747 and the - hopefully soon arriving - Aerosoft CRJ.

Michael

Michael Thesen

MSFS, HP Reverb G2, Gigabyte B760 32Gb, Samsung 970 EVO, Geforce RTX 4070-TI, Win11, i7-14700KF, Thrustmaster T16000M, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

By the way, if anyone knows of a LEGAL way to get the PMDG MD-11 for FSX, I'd be grateful for info.

I'm not sure it is easy, but maybe you can still find some store that sells boxed version of this product for FSX, which I guess as long as they have stock is OK. I've not really looked into it but I believe that is the only way to do so right now.

Maybe they will get back to it at somepoint who knows ;)

I have active notifications, as soon as I hear it's out, shes going in my hangar.

will be buying it for FSx first and once a new system is in place i will be bought for P3D. 

I'm also trying to figure out if switching to P3D is worth it.

All I care about is FPS lol.

BUT most likely this will be another FSX purchase.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

I'm a longtime supporter of PMDG and their products and will definitely be purchasing the new queen on release day for FSX-SE. Got many miles out of the previous version and loved every minute of it.

These folks just do it right. End of story. Nobody does it better when it comes to tube liners in my opinion.

Mark Adams, KPWM

I'll also buy it for FSX: SE. 

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

I'm no longer purchasing for FSX-SE so it will be a day one P3D purchase for me and also my first PMDG aircraft for P3D.

I currently have NGX in FSX and am tempted to get it for P3D but I think the 747 will be more than enough for both 1 hr and 8 hr flights.

Thanks for all the responses I'm surprised at the amount like I who are still using FSX. 

As some of you pointed out Dovetail games are doing there own sim and I think it is worth waiting to see what they come up with and what PMDG's stance on this is.

Scott Griffiths

Day one P3D purchase for me. I moved to p3d last semptember and bought again the ngx. I love it.

I had some instability problems with p3d at the beginning, but it's all sorted out now. I'm not turning back ;)

Fabrizio Barbierato

CLX319_zps10aeywtl.pngECN0550.png