Sign in to follow this  
jorgemoya

4K PMDG 747 V3 QOS II Before ... :)

Didn't look any AI in the TNCM shot. Very telling and worrisome. Add 50% Ai which should be minimum, at a large airport, and we talking now 10 FPS. Oh oh.

whats its the point? .. if you have a excelent plane, excelent scenarie, ivao or vatsim.. why i should use Ai? Ai its for gaming an pictures... but for real simulation  its a waste of time,fps  and VAS usage.

• Upvote 3

i use this pta

WAY off topic but is this PTA and ReShade stuff going to mess up my P3D install? I have no idea how to start using it.  Kind of scared.  I mean, I kinda like how my sim is right now, but those screenies look nice. 

whats its the point? .. if you have a excelent plane, excelent scenarie, ivao or vatsim.. why i should use Ai? Ai its for gaming an pictures... but for real simulation  its a waste of time,fps  and VAS usage.

Eh...huh? Isn't external views for 'gaming and pictures'? Scenery is pointless because it's a flight simulation, not a scenery simulation. And I can't remember flying into an empty airport.

That's the realism we look for. Lots of Ai with little FPS loss. Something tells me by your comments the new PMDG 747 is doomed to fail with any AI at all.

Interesting. Very interesting.

Eh...huh? Isn't external views for 'gaming and pictures'? Scenery is pointless because it's a flight simulation, not a scenery simulation. And I can't remember flying into an empty airport.

That's the realism we look for. Lots of Ai with little FPS loss. Something tells me by your comments the new PMDG 747 is doomed to fail with any AI at all.

Interesting. Very interesting.

Wait to prove it, you should not have conclusions, when you have not used it in your system, I never said that 747 was incompatible with some Ai, only if you use in 4K any addon, you know that to stop using inessential things to achieve good fps with A high-end midrange machine is a priority, as I said in 4k eh reached 40.50 fps with ai only down to 30-35 with my pc ... not a big deal, not the loss of fps, but on long flights if it is important VAS in any plane and in any scenario, is it not so that the users of the VAS are fighting so much today? Interesting, very interesting

BTW in 1080 with Ai 60 fps :) 

• Upvote 2

Guest Mik75

+1

And, an impressive set of shots!

great Pictures, cant wait to take her for the first flight over the pond.

hopefully on friday :)

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT