Sign in to follow this  
Eziocin

Strange shaking when starting to taxi

Hello,

I don't know if it is CP issue but since I installed GSX I having a strange issue. Any time I start to move the aircraft (start of push back,,,start of taxiing...etc...) the aircraft shakes violently for a couple of seconds and then it returns smooth. Again, this started to happen since I installed GSX, but since on the same day and before I could do any flight after GSX installation there was an autoupdate of the CP experimental (yesterday, so CP version before the last), I don't know who is generating the problem. It happened on FSLA320 and NGX. I will do further testing today with GSX disabled and will let you know.

Regards

Ezio

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

Whenever that happens to me (not in this instance though) I choose the turbulence tab from the camera page and see which of the turbulence settings are being read.

Whenever that happens to me (not in this instance though) I choose the turbulence tab from the camera page and see which of the turbulence settings are being read.

This is what I did and I noticed that whenever I start to move the aircraft I have a big spike in the "acceleration" slider in the Turbulence section...this results in a very strong shaking for a couple of seconds or three.....it is really annoying indeed..

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

Any feedback from Chaseplane developers on this ?

I am installing GSX right now to try to reproduce the issue.

It's added to the list of things to improve.

Keep an eye on coming updates

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

On my system, it's not linked with GSX.

If I use the P3D pushback, or simply start moving for taxi, it shakes.

Less than ~5kts?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Yes, before the speed leaves 0, just at the very begining of move.

The shake comes from acceleration (seen on CP gauges), that's why I think it's specific to the FSL A320.

I should verify the behaviour without CP to be sure, then with the NGX (similar weight).

To me it could be linked with the special ground friction made by FSL (?)

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

Typical anomalies from the ESP platform. I will definitely find a fix for that!

Thank a lot

Are you guys using FSX or P3D?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

P3D on my side.

Will you have a look also on the miss of human turn "anticipation" with the A320"?

For example when using the tiller axis during taxi.

Thanks

Roland

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

P3D for me as well....and it only happens on FSL A320...apparently I am not able to replicate any longer on the NGX.

However I have noticed that other 2 CP updates have been issued since I had the last chance to test it...so I am not able to confirm it is still present...

Ezio 

Is this linked to Chaseplane or something in the plane itself because I experience the same thing. That being said we can't all have this problem so it must be something put there by FS Labs

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

I've made a flight yesterday with the FSL and the shaking scenario did NOT occur.

Is there a fix in CP now, or maybe it depends on the taxiway surface?

Roland