Sign in to follow this  

What Day Will PMDG Release Their 747-400 v3 - Place your Guesses Now!

Date Of Release  

145 members have voted

1. 1. What Day of This week will PMDG Release their 747-400 QOTS 3?

• Tuesday. (Probably not)
    • Wednesday.
    • Thursday.
    • Friday.
    • Saturday.
    • Sunday.
    • I think they will release it next week. (Lets hope not!)

Title explains itself.  Monday Not included for obvious reasons...

Voter's Names are public for obvious reasons.

OMG...  :blink:

*YAWN*

(Sorry, I couldn't contain myself...)

• Upvote 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Title explains itself.
Zach, I get that you are excited but this achieves nothing. And stealing Kyles signature banner is in slightly bad taste.. that is my view anyhow. We will have the 747 soon, join in the light hearted banter on the other threads..

Zach, I get that you are excited but this achieves nothing. And stealing Kyles signature banner is in slightly bad taste.. that is my view anyhow. We will have the 747 soon, join in the light hearted banter on the other threads..

+1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

It's not like this thread is harming anyone...you don't have to vote if you don't want to.

Johnny Crockett
7700K @5ghz | Asus GTX 1070 | G.Skill 16GB 3600 | P3D V4

Nope, not gonna vote and jinx it.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

It's not like this thread is harming anyone...you don't have to vote if you don't want to.
Agreed, but... I won't risk tempting fate.

Nope, not gonna vote and jinx it.

Exactly. I saw it and was like Eeek! Get this away it is thus invoking murphy and his release-delaying laws!

We will have the 747 soon, join in the light hearted banter on the other threads..

I don't understand what you mean by "light hearted banter" on other threads.  I intended for this to be light hearted and enjoyable but, since there is a majority that do no like this thread, (I am also assuming there is an larger number [than what you can already see] of people who simply dont want to jinx your product) Kyle or one of the other forum moderators can feel free to lock or delete this thread at their discretion.  

My apologies to all who may dislike this forum and I hope that you are not too worried about the 747 releasing on schedule.  :)

And in hindsight, I should have been more considerate in regards to opinions and views of others towards a forum like this.

Again, I'm truly sorry.

My apologies to all who may dislike this forum and I hope that you are not too worried about the 747 releasing on schedule.  :)
And in hindsight, I should have been more considerate in regards to opinions and views of others towards a forum like this.
Again, I'm truly sorry.
Zach, I think perhaps you misunderstand... It was certainly never my intention to 'dislike' your idea; only that it did not really achieve much and I think there is a subset of us who do not like betting on release dates.. bad luck and all that... cough cough..

As to what I said about using another person's signature, I think it has been somewhat of a custom not to use a commercial members signature as your own, even with a disclaimer in small text. Too easy to confuse people, especially non-native English speakers who may misinterpret. And just a matter of courtesy. No need to delete anything, I would think, but no matter what any of us vote, it will release when they deem it ready for release... be that tomorrow, or June. (I hope not... lol)

Zach, I think perhaps you misunderstand... It was certainly never my intention to 'dislike' your idea; only that it did not really achieve much and I think there is a subset of us who do not like betting on release dates.. bad luck and all that... cough cough..

As to what I said about using another person's signature, I think it has been somewhat of a custom not to use a commercial members signature as your own, even with a disclaimer in small text. Too easy to confuse people, especially non-native English speakers who may misinterpret. And just a matter of courtesy. No need to delete anything, I would think, but no matter what any of us vote, it will release when they deem it ready for release... be that tomorrow, or June. (I hope not... lol)

I completely understand what you mean now, I have also changed my signature after thinking about it a bit more. I understand that this didn't really achieve much, and I guess that how you interpret a forum of this kind is different to I would or somebody else would for that matter. Thanks for your comment as I have took something positive out of it. :)

probably not, but actually yes.

or not?

You have lost me.

You have lost me.
Dont worry, he lost me as well.  :blink: 

Considering the latest post and that it's around 6:30AM over in the US, I think someday today EST time, or latest tommorow morning EST. 

FWIW, I didn't mind the use of my sig. It caught me off guard a few times because I was like "I responded to [the thread I happened to be looking at]?!?" but a quick glance at the avatar showed it wasn't me. I took it as support of the idea of the secret projects division. To me, that's awesome because I've never been involved in a project like this, and it's cool to see people supporting even the idea of it.

There are a few people who still rock my old "PMDG Airbus" and "I want you to read the manuals [uncle Sam]" banners. Granted, I think most of them hit me up via PM to see if it would be okay to use it, but that isn't a necessary or required formality (for me, at least).

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers