Sign in to follow this  

What Day Will PMDG Release Their 747-400 v3 - Place your Guesses Now!

Date Of Release  

145 members have voted

1. 1. What Day of This week will PMDG Release their 747-400 QOTS 3?

• Tuesday. (Probably not)
    • Wednesday.
    • Thursday.
    • Friday.
    • Saturday.
    • Sunday.
    • I think they will release it next week. (Lets hope not!)

FWIW, I didn't mind the use of my sig. It caught me off guard a few times because I was like "I responded to [the thread I happened to be looking at]?!?" but a quick glance at the avatar showed it wasn't me. I took it as support of the idea of the secret projects division. To me, that's awesome because I've never been involved in a project like this, and it's cool to see people supporting even the idea of it.

There are a few people who still rock my old "PMDG Airbus" and "I want you to read the manuals [uncle Sam]" banners. Granted, I think most of them hit me up via PM to see if it would be okay to use it, but that isn't a necessary or required formality (for me, at least).

Well said Kyle.

However the big question is what voting button did you click above?  :smile:

(I'm going with what you pick) LoL.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Haha...there are certain things you just don't do as a pilot...

Clicking on one of those dots would be akin to me looking at the weather forecast and remarking on how good the weather looks prior to a flight  :P

Kyle Rodgers

Haha...there are certain things you just don't do as a pilot...

Clicking on one of those dots would be akin to me looking at the weather forecast and remarking on how good the weather looks prior to a flight  :P

Speaking of rituals, you might want to remind Ryan (or whoever is in charge of this now) to activate the extra server capacity you have been preparing before the queen goes live (if such procedure is still necessary).  As I recall, he forgot to do this when the 777 released, resulting in some early purchase hiccups.  :wink:

Andrew Jones

If this was a competition to win a free copy from PMDG for those who get an accurate estimation?  +/-  2 days ?? ......It would be awesome :) :) :) 

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

I have to wait until the weekend regardless. Busy week dealing with real airplanes ahead. I will however continue to enjoy all these posts!

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

Ryan,

Know the feeling. I got 3 10 hour shift over the next few days so my first real flight won´t be until the weekend.

Best regards

Peter Lund

Like I t

Zach, I get that you are excited but this achieves nothing. And stealing Kyles signature banner is in slightly bad taste.. that is my view anyhow. We will have the 747 soon, join in the light hearted banter on the other threads..

Like I told you, shes coming on wednesday

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I am not so much concerned about the actual release date, I'm more interested in when most of you will be asleep. In GMT, if you'd be so kind.

You have lost me.

Dont worry, he lost me as well.  :blink: 

I hadn't even read your postings.. :P a totally independent answer to the topic :D and not that wrong it seems :D