Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II: Departure Paperwork...

Well here in SA it is only ten past two in the afternoon, so LOTS of time left  :smile:

Regards

Well here in SA it is only ten past two in the afternoon, so LOTS of time left  :smile:

Regards

You brazen time zone pirates!! No really, I am off. If the 747 releases in the next 6 hours (I only sleep for 6 hours, to the minute) then so be it. I shall dream of her and fly her tomorrow.

He didn't say that exactly...

Would there be literally any other reason for him to tease us at like 7AM, just one day after the last announcement? I want to believe lol

"We will have more information for your shortly". This is generally considered minutes time. In any exaggeration, it should be less than a day.

I set the auto-refresh option at 30 seconds to play safe

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

Speculating just for fun.... price might be 114$?!?

That would be a bargain!

Enjoy the release everyone!

Michele Galmozzi

devteam.gif

You brazen time zone pirates!! No really, I am off. If the 747 releases in the next 6 hours (I only sleep for 6 hours, to the minute) then so be it. I shall dream of her and fly her tomorrow.

It's 7:24 a.m. here and I just woke up. HA!

Did you noticed the text on the orange passenger bridge "  Here i come "

Dear Mr. Randazzo,

I wish we had a webcam to see your face when you are reading all these reactions, 

maybe it will look like this  :smile:  ? 

BTW, I like the 50% price reduction, but I doubt it will boost sales!  :P

Regards,

Wijnand Lindelauf (EHBK)