Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II: Departure Paperwork...

I think will be Price $134.99 for P3D version and $89.99 for FSX version. (same price like 777)

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Unfortunate words... considering recent geopolitical statements. No one shall be grabbing the Queen, we shall be receiving her gracefully.. I hope.

No one receives the Queen!  The Queen receives us.

• Upvote 1

Andrew Jones

No one receives the Queen!  The Queen receives us.

Ooohhhh - I like that one!

Regards

Nice.

Good luck for the release Robert, if its available before I go to bed tonight, I will probably hit the buy button!

• Upvote 1

Credit Card: Check

HDD empty space: check

Told wife about no social life in the coming days: check

Told kids about no dad available in the coming nights: check

Fully ready.

That is very organised!, last two made me laugh! :)

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to getting this tonight when I get home from work. If it's tonight it will be a late night of no sleep checking it out.

Richie Walsh

Truly a great way to get 2017 rolling. Looking forward to the first flight. PMDG have cemented their place in Flight Simulation history. Long Live the Queen!

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

Aaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!

I am gonna sufffer today 😫 I wish I can call in sick. Oh well, enjoy guys ! Thank you PMDG for elevating our flight sims experience.

David

I am gonna sufffer today 😫 I wish I can call in sick. Oh well, enjoy guys ! Thank you PMDG for elevating our flight sims experience.

David

David

David

Wait what page do i need to start refreshing every 5 seconds? this thread, the main thread page, or the shop? or even the main home page....

ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHH :)

Liam Reynolds

All of them of course.  What do you think multiple monitors are for?  Remember their motto:  It isn't PMDG if it doesn't break the Internet (or at least Avsim)  :Party:

Have to say, it would be really appropriate if they brought brought back the splash screen from the release of their 1st version of the Queen (or a modernized version of it).  Any one remember that image of the 744 smashing through the PMDG homepage as though it were a glass window?  That was a stroke of pure genius! 

• Upvote 1

Andrew Jones

AVSIM becoming unstable.

Will be out SOOOOOOOON when ready.

Didn't think there would be another update quite so soon. I'm excited and hope today's the day!

Off to a long day at work... maybe I'll be able to take a test flight tonight if she's released.

If today is release day - which I think it is - my guess is that it will happen at 0747! These guys are cryptic with their release dates. They have gone through the headaches of releases like the 737 and 777 and have beefed up their hardware accordingly.

Great! I didn't expect PMDG to have their own catering trucks, I originally expected only cargo loaders for the 744F, just like the old 744v2.