Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II: Departure Paperwork...

The ground services look great! Very excited!

Yes.  I am very curious to see this in action.  I hope that they made the pushback feature more realistic as well.

Andrew Jones

God I love the excitement when it comes to release.. :)

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Captains,

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will begin boarding PMDG Flight Operations, flight number 1 shortly.  Your flight today will operated onboard our brand new flagship 747-400 Queen of the Skies II.  We are just waiting on the crew to finish their preflight checks... We will have more information for you shortly!"

PreppingForDeparture.jpg

Say Robert, how long is this flight that the paperwork is taking this long to complete then  :P ?

Regards

• Upvote 2

I am officially jumping for joy. Best part is, I get off work in two hours! (If my flight leaves on time :P )

Say Robert, how long is this flight that the paperwork is taking this long to complete then  :P ?

Regards

Remember that PMDG is all about realism.  Right now they are simulating a failure of the dispatch computer system, so they having to do it all with paper and sliderules (make that E6Bs)

Andrew Jones

Right now they are simulating a failure of the dispatch computer system, so they having to do it all with paper and sliderules (make that E6Bs)

So not THAT long of a delay, maybe an hour at most ;) Okay, I'll check by when I get home, leaving work computer. I think they're on to me.  :ph34r:

To anyone reading this planning on flying on vatsim with the queen, I'm just gonna go ahead and reserve gate C18 at Chicago and Gate 86 at SFO on vatsim tonight for UAL1213! :P 

So not THAT long of a delay, maybe an hour at most ;) Okay, I'll check by when I get home, leaving work computer. I think they're on to me.  :ph34r:

Unless they have an uncontained E6B failure, in which case they will be using their fingers and toes, if they have any left, that is :LMAO:

Andrew Jones

Captains,

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will begin boarding PMDG Flight Operations, flight number 1 shortly.  Your flight today will operated onboard our brand new flagship 747-400 Queen of the Skies II.  We are just waiting on the crew to finish their preflight checks... We will have more information for you shortly!"

PreppingForDeparture.jpg

This must be Robert's personal jet, judging by the registration number! :)

• Upvote 1

Is it better than GSX ? Because GSX can put yourself on the line of the taxiway so... I don't know if it's better to use GSX or the PMDG.

No, I believe Robert's personal plane has radials.

Andrew Jones

Rolls Royce. Notice the engines. I would assume the PW version is N744PW and GE N744GE.

Wow, 50% off today! A real steal now at $114,000,000. 

(perhaps this means there may be some sort of discount for early buyers?)