Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II: Departure Paperwork...

Go right ahead sir!

May I as well do so? :-)

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

I'm going to start a race on PROJECTCARS on my return I want the 747 to be available.

Yeah count me in. Race ya to the finish

Gang - I just reread Skipper Roberts original post and found his statement referring to "today's flight" quite interesting. SO - in reading between the lines (like we all do) - I think today has to be the day although I was wrong with my guess at 0747 - which was a good guess (I think)

Again a sale but now visible on the shop. Will the price go down to about 149 Dollars and with sale to 75 Dollars today? Have you just rolled the 747 out of her hangar. Does this mean that we will be able to buy and fly her today? I´ll stay tuned!

Daniel Reber

Gang - I just reread Skipper Roberts original post and found his statement referring to "today's flight" quite interesting. SO - in reading between the lines (like we all do) - I think today has to be the day although I was wrong with my guess at 0747 - which was a good guess (I think)

I would have guessed 0747 in the time zone she was created...

Norman Henderson

statement referring to "today's flight"

Let me complicate it further. If it is today's flight, it means the departure is today. But if it is a long haul overnight flight, then the arrival might as well be tomorrow. So don't know... :-P

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Once the 747-8i/F expansion is released I will be able to bring this flight to life! Picture was shot from my window back when I lived next to SKBO in Bogota. Good thing is Cargolux also flies 747-400Fs there, so that will do in the meantime  :BigGrin:

DSC_0133.jpgimagen

My guess is it will be at 1747z

As in 'One 747' - ready for flight.