Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II: Departure Paperwork...

From the original 747 to now, we've released with the current data as of the release. Naturally, when doing so, we've also come to an agreement with the provider well in advance. Failing to do so would be pretty reckless as an organization or company.

I don't think anyone was trying to get into areas where they shouldn't be, but there's no need to get into company-to-company business in an open forum, so if you all wouldn't mind, we can move along to other topics.

Yes, topics like "why this crew is taking so long with the release paperwork?" :P

• Upvote 1

My guess is it will be at 1747z

As in 'One 747' - ready for flight.

OK, The flight already missed 0747Z window, 0747EST, 1747Z just passed....... Last chance I think today is 1747EST...... Let's hope it is delayed for not much longer.....

It could be "400", so that would be 4 PM in whatever time zone PMDG are based....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I think sign of release will be the next time AVSIM crashes.

spacer.png

I'm already getting sporadic error messages so we must be close.

Could just as well be the F5-bombardment

That's just those pesky North Korean hackers.

Or maybe its the other way around.  PMDG will only release after they see the forums crash. I guess we have just not been doing our jobs well enough, and its too quiet in here,   So lets get to work and make some noise so that they know we REALLY want it.    Altogether now!       RELEASE THE QUEEN!     RELEASE THE QUEEN!       RELEASE THE QUEEN!

• Upvote 3

Andrew Jones

My initial plan was to wait for the boxed release of the 747 v3...I just like to have the box standing on my desk and - more importantly - a printed manual.
However, after just reading recent statements at the Aerosoft site below I'm not sure I should wait for this...?

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/119220-pmdg-747v3-box-release/#comment-795498

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/103647-pmdg-p3d-products-as-box/#comment-725153

Does PMDG has some info on this?

Would be a bit disappointing to wait for a boxed version that'll never come...   :unsure:

Robin Heinis                                                                                                                    SIM Pilot 
FSX-SE DX10 Preview mode with Steve's DX10 Fixer..PMDG MD-11..NGX..777..747 v3.."PMDG made EZ" (EZdok / ChasePlane profile package I made for all PMDG airliners, see AVSIM library)
Addons: ORBX..REX 4..REX SF..AS16/ASCA..EZCA..FS Global Ultimate NG..FlyTampa..FSFX..FS Passengers X..FS Real Time..FS2Crew..GSX..Navigraph..PFPX..TOPCAT..Pro-ATC/X..UT2..
PC specs: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz..ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING..Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB..4x Samsung 850 EVO..2x WD Black in RAID 1..Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

I always like to watch the 'frenzy' taking place at AVSIM, when PMDG is about to release a product...  :lol:

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

My initial plan was to wait for the boxed release of the 747 v3

Oh man that kind of patience beats even Yoda

Oh man that kind of patience beats even Yoda

May the Fours (744) be with you, soon...  :wink:

Robin Heinis                                                                                                                    SIM Pilot 
FSX-SE DX10 Preview mode with Steve's DX10 Fixer..PMDG MD-11..NGX..777..747 v3.."PMDG made EZ" (EZdok / ChasePlane profile package I made for all PMDG airliners, see AVSIM library)
Addons: ORBX..REX 4..REX SF..AS16/ASCA..EZCA..FS Global Ultimate NG..FlyTampa..FSFX..FS Passengers X..FS Real Time..FS2Crew..GSX..Navigraph..PFPX..TOPCAT..Pro-ATC/X..UT2..
PC specs: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz..ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING..Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB..4x Samsung 850 EVO..2x WD Black in RAID 1..Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit