Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II: Departure Paperwork...

Guys, I have it figured out.... i think...... The photo change happened at 19:00 = 7PM GMT..... that's the first '7' in '747'...... The '4' will be at 7:4X, and it will be Her on the roll..... The second '7' will be at 7:47 and it will be lift off....... So it will be released at 7:47PM GMT!!!!!

Lets hope so, cause 1947z is in 6 minutes

I refuse to add to a panic thread that could possibly bring down the internet,,,,Oh, I just did..

• Upvote 1

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Yes, I hope they do that again. I remember riding my bike home from my summer job as fast as I could to see if it was released (as I did every day that summer) and got home to see that breaking through.... the Good ole days. 

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

Nice one Paul

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I still have that 747x break through picture, was very cool.

spacer.png

I remember when the first QOS came out it looked like it flew out of the banner on the front page.

Quite cool looking as I remember.

Yes, that was fantastic.  Would be cool if they did something similar this time.

Andrew Jones

Look, AVSIM servers are falling, wish something :-D Double post, bad connectivity....... Well, let's just say The Queen can stir quite a big ruckus :D

Pfft, the NGX release was a lot harder on the Avsim forum than this has been. I don't know if that speaks more about the NGX, 747, or Avsim IT.  :Thinking:

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

I still have that 747x break through picture, was very cool.

Any chance you could share it? I'd like to see it as I don't remember it ;)

Fabrizio Barbierato

CLX319_zps10aeywtl.pngECN0550.png

AVSIM is still up, which means release is not yet imminent. :P

Henk de Vries

Looks like they are well prepared *knocks on wood*  :P

Probably all F5 keys (including the spares) have been long broken.

Exactly, so get to work everybody.

Andrew Jones