Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II: Departure Paperwork...

They are waiting for this thread to reach 747 pages. Get crackin' lads.

• Upvote 2

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Exactly, so get to work everybody.

Are you joking !!

The Queen's about to arrive at our house !!

• Upvote 1

Phil Densley

Must be a baggage handlers strike causing the delay!

Off to work soon :(

From EGFF to YSSY

The takeoff was aborted because as Robert was adding full power, he remembered that the 747's maiden flight's anniversary is on the 9th of February. Oh dear, it's going to be nine long days...

*runs to hell*

PMDG and Randazzo Give us this today pleaseee!!!!!  come on  :hi:  :Party:

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

But... my wife wants me to go to bed too.

There's a secret to that, climb into bed, wait till she falls asleep, and then very quietly get up again and head to the computer.  Just take care not to wake her.

Andrew Jones

I think the Queen is now somewhere in France where the ATC is on strike. :-)

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Just doing a nice hop over to Amsterdam from Charles De Gaulle in my 737. I thought i saw the Queen on the ground taxiing to runway  :smile:

Interesting. Every time (close to release) this hype skyrockets in the most inapropriate moment. Gents, you all had this moment before... you know.
Now look at the picture provided by RSR. What is going on there? The Queen is being loaded up and just GETTING ready for departure, but you already need a paper tissue. Like 13 years old. :D

How does it have to go? Plane gets loaded/boarded, then taxi and take-off, departure legs, loooooooong cruise, descent, approach, landing... You guessed it, didn't you? Ok ok, then there's a taxi in and deboarding procedure. Dont rush with it, or you gonna need that paper way too soon! ;)  

Yours truly, da Grinch.

Interesting. Every time (close to release) this hype skyrockets in the most inapropriate moment. Gents, you all had this moment before... you know.

Now look at the picture provided by RSR. What is going on there? The Queen is being loaded up and just GETTING ready for departure, but you already need a paper tissue. Like 13 years old. :D

How does it have to go? Plane gets loaded/boarded, then taxi and take-off, departure legs, loooooooong cruise, descent, approach, landing... You guessed it, didn't you? Ok ok, then there's a taxi in and deboarding procedure. Dont rush with it, or you gonna need that paper way too soon! ;)  

You have not seen it?

You have not seen it?

Not sure about the nature of your question, but my answer would be - yes, unfortunately I have. :D