Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II: Departure Paperwork...

released

https://scontent.fath4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/16298484_1349838215055959_2501362019450331747_n.jpg?oh=e3e71d89f40f19f4774a52e4aab1b85e&oe=58FF1DA5

i have a really bad system

i7 920

4gb ram

gt 610

fsx

which are the minimum requirements?

(my favourite aicraft years ago i had bought the boxed 747 and started learning even when i was at holidays lol i remember the poster with the overhead and the handbook !!)

i know i cant afford untill i upgrade :wub:

shes out

$134.99  :smile:

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

134$ is totally ok.

Now in search for a PFPX profile... Someone knows where to get it or if one exists?

Oh... and still looking at YOU.... FS2Crew! :-) Go give me a Copilot!

Impossible to start downloading :P

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

OMG! Just tried it shortly (haven't gotten a lot of time, with work and a small 1½ year old daughter...), but I have to say...!

... This is simply just the best work you've put out! The sheer quality of the VC is just AMAZING! I'm really amazed. It's simply a work of art. Thanks, PMDG! You have simply outdone yourself. And I'm constantly surprised, that you can keep up, improving on perfection! The Queen, really shines in P3D!

Amazing quality. Amazing addon. And simply just an amazing development team - hats off! 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471