Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II: Departure Paperwork...

Exactly, so get to work everybody.

Are you joking !!

The Queen's about to arrive at our house !!

• Upvote 1

The takeoff was aborted because as Robert was adding full power, he remembered that the 747's maiden flight's anniversary is on the 9th of February. Oh dear, it's going to be nine long days...

*runs to hell*

But... my wife wants me to go to bed too.

There's a secret to that, climb into bed, wait till she falls asleep, and then very quietly get up again and head to the computer.  Just take care not to wake her.

Just doing a nice hop over to Amsterdam from Charles De Gaulle in my 737. I thought i saw the Queen on the ground taxiing to runway  :smile:

Interesting. Every time (close to release) this hype skyrockets in the most inapropriate moment. Gents, you all had this moment before... you know.
Now look at the picture provided by RSR. What is going on there? The Queen is being loaded up and just GETTING ready for departure, but you already need a paper tissue. Like 13 years old. :D

How does it have to go? Plane gets loaded/boarded, then taxi and take-off, departure legs, loooooooong cruise, descent, approach, landing... You guessed it, didn't you? Ok ok, then there's a taxi in and deboarding procedure. Dont rush with it, or you gonna need that paper way too soon! ;)  

Yours truly, da Grinch.

Interesting. Every time (close to release) this hype skyrockets in the most inapropriate moment. Gents, you all had this moment before... you know.

Now look at the picture provided by RSR. What is going on there? The Queen is being loaded up and just GETTING ready for departure, but you already need a paper tissue. Like 13 years old. :D

How does it have to go? Plane gets loaded/boarded, then taxi and take-off, departure legs, loooooooong cruise, descent, approach, landing... You guessed it, didn't you? Ok ok, then there's a taxi in and deboarding procedure. Dont rush with it, or you gonna need that paper way too soon! ;)  

You have not seen it?

You have not seen it?

Not sure about the nature of your question, but my answer would be - yes, unfortunately I have. :D

What if on this delivery flight a bug is found and release gets canned for another 2 weeks or so... :Raised Eyebrow:

Oh the suspense  :Doh:

What if on this delivery flight a bug is found and release gets canned for another 2 weeks or so... :Raised Eyebrow:

Something that would make the French Revolution look like a boy-scout hike.

That's happened before... we never talk about it, but even if its pushed from the gate its never departed till its airborne! 

Good news - it's on the runway. Bad news - not V1 yet.  :Big Grin: