Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II: Waiting on paperwork...

Bringing up a few extra cases of Mountain Dew, sir!   Someone get that coffee pot plugged in for the love of all that is holy!!!

Mark Trainer

As obsessed as we currently all are with finding the 'BUY' button, I almost missed the 'subtleties' in the screenshot.

Gotta love your humor Robert.

so theres 600ft on the altimeter, does that mean its releasing at 6.00? ;)    :ph34r:

It looks like they prepared a whole pre-release narrative, also in combination with the images on the Facebook page.

They sure know how to build up the hype... :smile:

I'M Hyped, my wife cant understand why i'm jumping around talking about "some plane geek thing" like my 5 year old does over shopkins!!!

• Upvote 2

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

I'M Hyped, my wife cant understand why i'm jumping around talking about "some plane geek thing" like my 5 year old does over shopkins!!!

No use mate - if you are not into it you cannot understand it so don't event try to explain it lol

REgards

Well, the sleep is for the weak as they say and work can wait, I'm sure :-D The EICAS messages are great easteregg 

so theres 600ft on the altimeter, does that mean its releasing at 6.00? ;)    :ph34r:

Someone gotta tell him the current QNH is around 920

Can I pay my copy in Mountain Dew?

+1     I am not sure I can afford both the Mountain Dew and the plane :-)

Andrew Jones