Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II: Waiting on paperwork...

Store down again.  same message as before that the Queen will not release immediately when it comes back online.

Andrew Jones

It's up and running here.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Odd.  Still down for me.

Probably because you're refreshing the maintenance page, that's on a separate URL. Browse back into the store from the front page.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Have been at work for three hours feels like eight. Only thing getting done here is F5.

I dont know how randazzo is still going. he posted todays first post at 6:40~ this morning. in my logic he had to have a meeting with the rest of the crew to see if the release is about to happen. so that tells me he started at 4 am. an hour to wake up get ready for the day, an hour + for the meeting. then debugging all day and test flying new builds to see if the changes work. all while the rest of us drool over the pictures.

I dont know how randazzo is still going. he posted todays first post at 6:40~ this morning. in my logic he had to have a meeting with the rest of the crew to see if the release is about to happen. so that tells me he started at 4 am. an hour to wake up get ready for the day, an hour + for the meeting. then debugging all day and test flying new builds to see if the changes work. all while the rest of us drool over the pictures.

I don't think he actually sleeps.

"This site can’t be reached

www.precisionmanuals.com took too long to respond."

Woops!

EDIT: And back.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

I might be wrong, but I can't imagine they're debugging much in the actual build today.  Probably just making sure the servers and everything are up and running well.

Works fine here.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD