Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II: Waiting on paperwork...

"This site can’t be reached

www.precisionmanuals.com took too long to respond."

Woops!

Their site is fine for me; in fact, I see no lag at all.

on the shop now. Error, it wasnt that much was it? will the 747 be $134.99?
No pricing released yet, but RSR did say "in line with the 777" So I would expect around the $130-$150 range.

Guys

On the analogue altimeter to the left of the EICAS the reading is 600'. Different from the altitude on the PFD.

Could that mean 6:00 EST? 4 minutes time?

D. Saladino

At this point all I have left to do is vague assumptions... Based on the hints provided in this topic's OP I'd say it COULD be released either around 18:38 (EST), making a puzzle with the fuel onboard, or around 06:20 P.M. (also EST) judging on the bird's altitude... If neither happens I'm done. Doesn't matter to me anyway as I didn't receive some money I was waiting for to put in my credit card, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow  :mad:

That's me done. I have work tomorrow, so my bed is calling. Hope all goes well for those of you who get in first for downloads. I'll pick it up tomorrow when I get in from work,, :smile:

Phil Densley

At this point all I have left to do is vague assumptions... Based on the hints provided in this topic's OP I'd say it COULD be released either around 18:38 (EST), making a puzzle with the fuel onboard, or around 06:20 P.M. (also EST) judging on the bird's altitude... If neither happens I'm done. Doesn't matter to me anyway as I didn't receive some money I was waiting for to put in my credit card, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow  :mad:

Thats the altitude of KPAE so probably not intentional.

It´s been fun following the forums today, but I will jump to bed as well. Just passed midnight here and got work tomorrow.

Luckily I got a few hours in the morning.

Best regards

Peter Lund

I believe there will be a forum post from RSR when he pushes the button.