Sign in to follow this  
AirCanada235

744Q2 PFPX Profiles

PMDG Team,

Will be have access to the tabular data for each airframe and engine configuration you have built this around?  Would like to build some aircraft templates for PFPX that I would be happy to share with the community (if that is okay).

Ran in to some minor issues with this data from a competitor that just released and airbus for P3D (was already released for FSX.

Also need this data for a performance tool that I am in the process of working on for the 737, 777 and soon 744.

the main pfpx boeing 400 that come in GE engines is coming from the source.

so i do not know which access you got but if this is not Boeing it will be a lot work for not that much.

just my 2 cents.

phil

Ps: do you have access to 747-400d and 747-400ER dats?

PFPX needs an update quick so we can upload the flightplan and wind data like we can for the 777.

• Upvote 1

Eric 

I have acces to some data for a specific model and serial number range but wanted to get as close to the numbers that they used as possible. I did this with the A320 that just came out off some data I got at work from our "bus drivers". The problem with the stock PFPX data is that it is just that. To get the planning numbers to as close to exact as possible, you really need to get in to serial number specific data

• Upvote 1

PFPX needs an update quick so we can upload the flightplan and wind data like we can for the 777.

I found that 777 flightplan files work just fine on the 74.

• Upvote 2

I have acces to some data for a specific model and serial number range but wanted to get as close to the numbers that they used as possible. I did this with the A320 that just came out off some data I got at work from our "bus drivers". The problem with the stock PFPX data is that it is just that. To get the planning numbers to as close to exact as possible, you really need to get in to serial number specific data

That would be great! Numbers here are important, planning long range flights....

That would be great! Numbers here are important, planning long range flights....

Mc,

did you try any of the actual profile coming from PFPX?

Only thing I can't find for the numbers are the actual max cargo loading weights.

Everything else is either in the FMC or FCOM, - and am just using a stick PFPX fuel profile.

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

Look in the aircraft.cfgs :wink:

(...but be careful not to change anything in there)

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Is it possible to save pfpx files for the 747v3 in pfpx? I cant find an option for it under export, and when i click company route in the fmc, it gives me an option for generic route. I probably have to study the manual a little more.

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Unless PFPX updates their stuff, probably not. The 747 can read files from the other PMDG folders though (for more info, see the Intro Manual), when you go to load a plan.

Kyle Rodgers