Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG Queen of the Skies II: Cleared for takeoff!

Boom!! P3D order done and dusted. Glad I got in before the real ramp up in orders crashes anything

Purchasing now.  You've kept the same price as the 777, amazing. Kudos to you and your team, Robert!  I wish you the biggest launch in PMDG history.

• Upvote 1

sig01.png

Thank you very much Sir. Downloading it as I type this!! :-)

Pablo Vazquez - Flight Attendant - Major US Airline

(P3D v4.3, PMDG 744v3, PMDG 748, PMDG 777, PMDG 737 NGX, QualityWings 787, Captain Sim 757, Aerosoft Airbus Professional and FSLabs A320x)

1hxz6d.jpg

Captains,

You are cleared for pushback and start on engines one, two, three and four!

I will keep this brief, because I know most of you won’t even have read this far, but our flagship product, the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II is now available for purchase!

Thank you to all of you for your continued support of the PMDG team, our products, our quirks and our obsession with providing you with the most detailed simulation products imaginable.  If it were not for your interest in our work, this simply wouldn’t be possible.

We know you will love the new 747- and we have put a tremendous amount of ourselves into this project during the past 42 months.  We do this for you, so thank you!

Now get out there and fly!

and now you think they will let you rest lol ......

And my Queen is on the way home! 

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Spend my money wisely!! You earned it, as always! I haven't even downloaded it but I will already thank you for enfusing your love for this bird into the simulation.  We will enjoy it for many years, and many flights to come!

Downloading! Congratulations PMDG on this incredible release!

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

Good job reinforcing the website, purchase process was quick and smooth, download looks to be taking about 7 minutes, well done and congrats on the launch!

Dave Reage

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Thank you guys so much! Downloading! Catch me on my stream and VATSIM. PEACE OUT!

Thank you PMDG and fair play to you for the price!

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

I just turned on my pc and look at what news I found ... the wait is over, buying it is my duty.

Thank you PMDG  :wink:  :smile:

Iván Guerrero