Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG Queen of the Skies II: Cleared for takeoff!

We know you will love the new 747- and we have put a tremendous amount of ourselves into this project during the past 42 months. We do this for you, so thank you!

Ooh yes, we'll love it - cherish it like it deserves.

But I think a VERY WARM CONGRATULATIONS to you and your entire team are in order now, on behalf of us Simmers

Because we also know YOU will enjoy it as well, as we all know this is your Magnum Opus.

So wishing you and your entire team much - much enjoyment with this magnificent product too, you deserve it.   :Applause:

92%...

(I know...said I would wait for the boxed version...yeah well I just couldn't resist it anymore)

Robin Heinis                                                                                                                    SIM Pilot 
FSX-SE DX10 Preview mode with Steve's DX10 Fixer..PMDG MD-11..NGX..777..747 v3.."PMDG made EZ" (EZdok / ChasePlane profile package I made for all PMDG airliners, see AVSIM library)
Addons: ORBX..REX 4..REX SF..AS16/ASCA..EZCA..FS Global Ultimate NG..FlyTampa..FSFX..FS Passengers X..FS Real Time..FS2Crew..GSX..Navigraph..PFPX..TOPCAT..Pro-ATC/X..UT2..
PC specs: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz..ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING..Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB..4x Samsung 850 EVO..2x WD Black in RAID 1..Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Amazing Job, PMDG team! 

Even though my purchase wasn't completed, I know how amazing it would be!

:good:

Now get out there and fly!

I set up remote desktop this morning, so I could buy, download and install her remotely from work :D

Mission accomplished.

Thank you to Rob and the team. Feels like ages ago, when I purchased the Original QOTS....

.......and the site is down.

No it's not... just slow (to be expected)... Downloading at 120 KB/s on a 120Mbps link :)

Congratulations on the release PMDG! Captain you are running a tight ship! :)

Thanks to the whole PMDG team!

I'm downloading right now and I, most likely, wont sleep tonight. I've been so looking forward to this one, cant wait to step inside.

Cheers!

Maarten

I set up remote desktop this morning, so I could buy, download and install her remotely from work :D

Mission accomplished.

Thank you to Rob and the team. Feels like ages ago, when I purchased the Original QOTS....

Why oh why didn't i think of this? Genius!

Mission accomplished.

haha - love the dedication.

Kyle Rodgers

Your old 747 was what got me into flightsimulation years ago and i very much look forward to buy the new queen as soon as possible (money is rough due to university :/ )

Congratz to the whole team for this release! And thank you, for your continued dedication of delievering the highest quality!

regards,

Alexander Marx

No it's not... just slow (to be expected)... Downloading at 120 KB/s on a 120Mbps link :)

Congratulations on the release PMDG! Captain you are running a tight ship! :)

Well I was not getting any connection to the site.  I switched to my mobile and got on, purchased.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

I found the "Office Space" movie TPS Cover Sheet in the cockpit! Nice touch guys!!!

To those wondering about memory usage, just took off from FSDT JFK enroute to London (may as well jump straight in the deep end right? :P ) and performance and VAS usage almost exactly match what I get with the 777. I'm about an hour in and the sim has stabilized at 3.2GB usage, with 35% traffic and very high settings across the board. I'm loving this bird so far and the sound is just top notch!

Got travel coming up and I won't have much time to fly for a few days... but on my way to download now.  At least I can start reading up on her while I'm on the road.

Congratulations on the release and many thanks for what's sure to be a superb product.

Currently flying SFO-IAH. click my twitch link in my sig! I'll go on a photo shoot with the Queen later tonight :)