Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG Queen of the Skies II: Cleared for takeoff!

Install was SEAMLESS!!!  I only have one word= AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Job guys, truly I am awed at the work that went in to this aircraft!! I have the next 5 days off to fly this awesome lady!! THANK YOU PMDG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

P.S. Kyle- Where is your release day video?!!!  :P

UPS123.png

OH MY.....OH MY....OH MY!!!!!!!!!

MY WIFE JUST CALLED ME A CHILD...

YA KNOW WHAT, I'M GLAD I HAVE LIVED LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT I WILL NEVER HAVE TO GROW UP.

YOU GUYS WILL NEVER KNOW HOW HAPPY YOU HAVE MADE THIS AIRMAN.

Terence Jordan

P.S. Kyle- Where is your release day video?!!! 

haha - I was busy watching other streams.

Awesome plane.  Awesome company  :smile:

Thanks Bryan!

Kyle Rodgers

haha - I was busy watching other streams.

Thanks Bryan!

Brother Kyle, with RSR's permission, please divulge what you are hiding under your signature! :P

(I am waiting for the money to move to my card so it will be a day or two before I can fly the queen - an agonising two days)

haha - I was busy watching other streams

. Hahaha! No worries bro!

UPS123.png

Awesome plane.  Awesome company  :smile:

Get to work Bryan!

Vic green

I don't know what to say. Words escape me. Just simply, wow. A fine art of simulation. Thank you guys!

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Strangest thing in the world.  I could not get onto the PMDG website from my FS computer.  Every other computer in the house worked no problem, mobile worked, etc.  I purchased and downloaded on another computer and installed but then activation failed with "no internet connection".  Reset router, restarted computers, etc. same issue.

Anyway, I finally fixed it by resetting the "hosts" - whatever that means.  So posting here in case any other have this issue, I see that it has come up with other releases from PMDG

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/972034/how-can-i-reset-the-hosts-file-back-to-the-default

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Anyway, I finally fixed it by resetting the "hosts" - whatever that means.

Entries related to PMDG should not end up in that file at all. We don't add them, so another program does, and the only reason would be to either keep traffic away from us, or, more likely, sidestep our activation process.

Not saying this was your intent, specifically, but some software you installed had that intent, whether you know it or not.

Kyle Rodgers

It's still Tuesday by our watches!  :P

I prophesy using GMT haha  :smile:  so far EVERYTHING I predicted came true

1.engine windmilling (I asked for it during the 777 but sadly you said its not in)

2. mood lighting (I asked for it during the 777 and got laughed at by other forum users. but the 777 shipped with colour options)

3.WX radar (I kept saying that the moment a competent enough weather program is made, PMDG will create a wxr in a jiffy. I was ridiculed and insulted by other users)

4. Wednesday 747v3 release (but you know that already  :wink: )

for my next prediction, the new physics and a/c model technology will be backrolled to the 777 and NGX. at least put windmilling into the 777)

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg