Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG Queen of the Skies II: Cleared for takeoff!

Nicely done, guys!  The bar has been reset.  Currently enroute on the tutorial flight... very impressive, indeed.

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

Folks, just a quick question: I bought the 747 and everything went smoothly, from placing the order to paying it and downloading it. Everything seems all right in my account within PMDG's website.

But I didn't receive any email with my order details from PMDG -- just an informative email from PayPal describing my payment. Is this right? Perhaps the email is just a bit delayed. Already checked my spam box etc.

Not an issue, actually. I just found it a bit strange.

Gabriel,

I reset the email link so check and see if it shows up now.   Make sure you check your Spam folder as well

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Hello Paul, thanks for quick response!

Hm... nothing yet. Could it be a Gmail issue? Not sure if I should just wait until tomorrow or something.

What about 800 version? Is it gonna be an extension? Only visual? Fully adapted performance and dynamics?

Thanks

What about 800 version? Is it gonna be an extension? Only visual? Fully adapted performance and dynamics?

8, not 800. Extension, but fully featured (not only visual) with performance and so on.

• Upvote 4

Kyle Rodgers

Captains,

You are cleared for pushback and start on engines one, two, three and four!

I will keep this brief, because I know most of you won’t even have read this far, but our flagship product, the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II is now available for purchase!

Thank you to all of you for your continued support of the PMDG team, our products, our quirks and our obsession with providing you with the most detailed simulation products imaginable.  If it were not for your interest in our work, this simply wouldn’t be possible.

We know you will love the new 747- and we have put a tremendous amount of ourselves into this project during the past 42 months.  We do this for you, so thank you!

Now get out there and fly!

thank you robert for giving us such fantastic products. they are worth every penny

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

Hello Paul, thanks for quick response!

Hm... nothing yet. Could it be a Gmail issue? Not sure if I should just wait until tomorrow or something.

Gabriel,

If it doesn't show up,  simply log into your account at PMDG and look up Previous orders and you should find it there as well.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Currently downloading, slow but I guess to be expected!, looking forward to the first flight! :smile:

By far an amazing addition to the P3D world, although this is a 747 topic, when RSR said "put a tremendous amount of ourselves into this project during the past 42 months.  We do this for you, so thank you!" 

How many months did the 777 take to develop? Just out of curiousity,

Just got home from work, and found this late night surprise.

Downloading right now. (9 minutes left from 16) Guess will not he going to bed for a while.

Thank you so much PMDG for providing us with another GEM!

A day without laughter, is a day without living.

"PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II contact departure on 134.125 bye"

Thank you PMDG the wait is over.

Extremely impressive, well done guys. If only I had booked the day off work.. :fool:

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg