Sign in to follow this  
blakeburles

Activation ERROR Activation Library handle creation failed Order #371907

747QOTSII Activation ERROR Activation Library handle creation failed Order #371907
*i brought the 747 installed it activated my key all was good my computer
messed up i uninstalled the aircraft forgot to deactivate my key now keep getting a error  Activation Library handle creation failed when

trying to reactivate might need my key reset 

747QOTSII Activation ERROR Activation Library handle creation failed Order #371907

*i brought the 747 installed it activated my key all was good my computer

messed up i uninstalled the aircraft forgot to deactivate my key now keep getting a error  Activation Library handle creation failed when

trying to reactivate might need my key reset 

This means that something is interfering with FlexNet. Check to be sure that FlexNet is not disabled. Go into your Start menu, type "services.msc" (no quotes), and press Enter. Find FlexNet in the list and make sure it is set to manually start.

If you're only uninstalling/reinstalling, you do not need to return your license key, by the way. You'd only need to do that if you were reinstalling the entire operating system.

Kyle Rodgers

i see no  FlexNet in the list

i see it now its already set to manually start.

its now working 

Glad to hear it.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi guys,

I also encountered an issue with FLEXnet where it was not installed at all (should be in c:\program files (x86)\common files) and there was a false entry in the services.

I'm not sure what corrupted FLEXnet, but after about 2 hours of trouble shooting this worked for me:

First of all, make sure you do not have the 747v3 installed. If so, make sure to remove as admin.

1) Open commandprompt as admin (important!).

2)  type sc delete “FLEXnet Licensing Service”

3) Next, turn off all anti-virus software and firewalls (worked for me) and download the installer

4) Install PMDG 747v3.

If all went well, you'll now have a valid FLEXnet installation and a clean entry in services. If so, you're good to go and activation should work.

so if you have the pmdg 777 or the 737 or both those need to be uninstalled first as they use flexnet then reinstalled after you get the pmdg 747 registered and up and running as  if you reinstall those they install flexnet, or is it not possible to use your 777 and 737 along with the 747?

I haven't tried it while other products were installed. However I do advise you to to first just uninstall the 747 and give it a go. It would be a shame if you'd uninstall any products unnecesarily.

so if you have the pmdg 777 or the 737 or both those need to be uninstalled first as they use flexnet then reinstalled after you get the pmdg 747 registered and up and running as  if you reinstall those they install flexnet, or is it not possible to use your 777 and 737 along with the 747?

No. Simply installing the 744 should be enough. They all work fine together. I have all three in FSX, FSX:SE, and P3D with no issues. Occasionally, however, virus scanners and other programs can get in the way of the licensing service. Odd error messages are usually the result, if the virus scanner tries to get in the way of the installation, or the function in general. This is more likely the case if you use aftermarket anti-virus software, and not the built-in Windows AV.

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

On 2/8/2017 at 1:25 PM, Roberto Moses said:

hi

I have the same problem

I already have my firewall and antovirusdisabled and my FLEXne is set on manual

What can I do?

I also have the same problem, my FlexNet is set to manual as well.

I have the same problem. I uninstalled the old version of the 747 V3 since it was not updating from the OC. Rebooted, reinstalled the new version 3.00.9019 with admin rights. Made sure flex net is running and on manual.

Still getting the same error.

I'll disable the virus scanner and firewall and try again

All good now....Please delete my post. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the tips 🙂

Edited by speckfire

John Sark

1 hour ago, RyInTheSky said:

Bump/// All advice above applied and still cannot reactivate the 747-400

Please open a ticket from the support portal (support.precisionmanuals.com)

Edited by Olympic260

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com