Sign in to follow this  
Steven Silva

PAYPAL problem

before starting, I want to thank the pmdg team For the V3. Now when I proceed to buy in Paypal The following comes out

• Error Source: This transaction couldn't be completed. Please redirect your customer to PayPal.

I want to thank the pmdg team please help me please please please 

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

before starting, I want to thank the pmdg team For the V3. Now when I proceed to buy in Paypal The following comes out

• Error Source: This transaction couldn't be completed. Please redirect your customer to PayPal.

I want to thank the pmdg team please help me please please please 

Stuff like this (transaction-related items) should go directly to the support queue because that avenue is the official support avenue, it's tracked, and we can discuss transaction-related (sensitive) issues without it being out in the public. It's linked in my sig.

Kyle Rodgers

Just used PayPal. Worked fine.. maybe your PayPal account issue?

Paypal is well synchronized with my card

Stuff like this (transaction-related items) should go directly to the support queue because that avenue is the official support avenue, it's tracked, and we can discuss transaction-related (sensitive) issues without it being out in the public. It's linked in my sig.

ok Kyle

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

Kyle To make a support ticket in PMDG ??

Yes. It's linked in my signature.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello Steven Silva,

I have the same problem, can you solve it? I sent a message to ask PMDG customer service, but the customer service said i need to contact Paypal.

I too have had the same problem, and for some reason I can not get into my Support Account, nor get the Reset email for it through.  

Daniel Regan

I too have a problem.. Error Message :

• Error Source: This transaction couldn't be completed. Please redirect your customer to PayPal

And Credit card error message:

Error code 3: This transaction has been declined. 

If you're getting this error, note that it says to re-direct the customer to PayPal. Please contact PayPal to see what's up with your account. You may also want to try again after waiting 2-3 hours.

For those of you who can get into the support queue, please go there for support. The forum is neither tracked nor guaranteed for support from one of us. It's for user-to-user support, mainly.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello Kyle,

Is there another mean of contact to help me fix my support ticket system account, so I'm not cluttering the forum up here?

Thanks

Daniel Regan

Is there another mean of contact to help me fix my support ticket system account, so I'm not cluttering the forum up here?

Is the "forgot password" function not working? (And are you sure it isn't getting caught up in a spam folder?) If so, I can have the password reset and we can PM you the password.

Kyle Rodgers

I've entered my Email for the account and requested it to be reset, Have not gotten any email though, tipple check all folder including Spam, Junk etc with no luck. If you could reset it and PM me that would be awesome, I suspect the email I mainly use might be getting blocked when been sent from your side possibly, (Have had that happen previously). 

Daniel Regan

Made my purchase late last night using PayPal with no problems at all.

ALso download and install went smooth to both FSX and FSX SE.

A day without laughter, is a day without living.

Daniel,

Please submit a Ticket to our Support Portal with your account details and I can look into it further.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Hi Paul,

I currently can not access my Support account at the moment, I am currently in contact with Kyle about it. 

Thanks

Daniel Regan