Sign in to follow this  
bluesman1

EFIS and MCP Altitude and Course Selector not working

Hi Guys, I purchased the EFIS and MCP bundle for my PMDG 737ngx and it worked great at first. Now over the las several days the altidude and course selector knobs don't work. I am back to using my mouse to make the proper setting. Not sure whats going on. I have switched between both the old and new interface and still the same issue. I sure could use some help. I wanted to post here before making a ticket with VA.

Thanks Mike

Mike,  I  use Virtual's FMC and sometimes the Auto connect goes unchecked on the app. 

Doug Pelton

Hi Doug, thanks for getting back to me. I have the Virtual FMC and that works great all the time. Because it did I decided to buy the MCP and EFIS. The EFIS works great all the time but the MCP is

glitchy. My new issue is that both the altitued and course seletors don"t work. When I use my mouse and change altitued or course heading it reflects on the MCP.

I see you have a Jetling. I have one and it a great computer.........Mike

I have similar problem with both course selectors and the heading selector. All worked great until today when they stopped working during a short flight in PMDG 737 P3D. Rebooted, reloaded both the computer and Vainterface, no help. Hope to get some help.

Joe

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Exit VAInterface, on MCP press CMD A + CWS B, it should reboot. Then press CMD+A and CMD+B at the same time to enter test mode. Displays should turn on.
Rotate knobs, press buttons.  Try this, to see if the knobs are still working.

This has not worked for me, since CMD B is one of the broken functions now.  It morphed from my original set of broken selectors to the pilot side course selector and CMD B button.  Sent in a new trouble ticket today.  Thank you.

Joe

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Hello anyone, I now am not able to use any dial, they all do not work.  I have tried "Exit VAInterface, on MCP press CMD A + CWS B, it should reboot. Then press CMD+A and CMD+B at the same time to enter test mode. Displays should turn on. Rotate knobs, press buttons." NO DIALS work at all.  Can someone please help or provide an answer.  I have the latest 2.22.1.11622 installed and now it is not working with FMC/CDU on my IPad either.  What happened"?

Joe

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Anyone know what's happened, did I pay for a now unusable product.  No replies to trouble tickets or here.

joe

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png